Chapter 22

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 - 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽

Hello everyone! Whether you have been here since the beginning waiting for this update, or just started and read up to this point of the story, I am happy to present to you Part 2 of Stick the Script: Writing the Script!

-----

Home. Funny how the idea of home has become blurred with the time I've spent here. The instant I found myself trapped in this world, it was as if any and all of my original problems were utterly irrelevant.

Home. At first, it had no real meaning, no real significance to me- besides the fact that I understood I had none in this world. This world, a place I do not understand how I came into existing. A place that provides me the new opportunity to make a home- a new home. But there it is again, that word.

Home. A place that has been in constant change since the moment I came into this world. Well, that is until we defeated Wilbur. Now that there are no obvious and apparent threats being made to this world, I have had time to try and define the word 'home'.

Some would think that this would be a simple task- home "the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household." But is that what a home really is? The definition and descriptions I found in the books and dictionaries of Tubbo's library do nothing to satisfy my curiosity. The definition speaks nothing of the role a home serves when you find yourself stuck on a multi-world based platform.

I furrow my brows in extreme concentration.

Whenever I try to think back to my life before finding myself in the DreamSMP, I find it harder and harder to remember. It's not that I'm forgetting- it's just as if my mind has deemed the information insignificant. My mind recognizes that I am in a new lifestyle and is confused why I can't move on. If my memory recognizes that my past life is gone, why can't I?

The thing that scares me most is how I can recognize that I have no real desire to go back- how easily I've abandoned my old home. Any qualms I had about getting here, any doubts I had about belonging, they all seem to dissipate with the more time I spend here.

I've been through so many possibilities- my past life was a dream, I finally figured out how to shift, or maybe even the gods sent me here a twisted joke for their own entertainment- but I've decided that no matter what, I need to make the most of the world I currently find myself in... I need to write my own script. 

[A/N]

And we are officially back for Part 2 of Stick to the Script: Writing the Script!!

Thank you everyone for the great support and I hope you enjoy this part as much as the first!

Ily all so much and will be seeing you very soon...

:)