"Pleaseeeee? If you make a YouTube with me I'll let you nut in me." She said, and he looked up at her, smirking.

"You ain't let me nut in you since the first time I did and now you gone let me for a YouTube video?" He smiled, and she laughed.

"If that makes you do my video then yes." She shrugged.

"What kind of video Nene?" He rolled his eyes, and she smiled big, kissing all over his face, making him laugh.

"We gone do never have I ever and Q and A. I'm finna post it on my story, and we can do it in a few minutes." She mumbled, grabbing her phone and posting a question sticker on her story.

"Aight let's fuck while we wait." He pulled her on top of him, running his finger down her slit.

She bit her lip, instantly becoming aroused, and he grinned.

"You be ready for me don't you?" He smirked, and she gasped as he slid her down on his dick.

"Fuck, ride my shit India." He slapped her ass, and she held her headboard, balancing on her toes as she rolled her hips in a circle.

She watched his eyes roll back as she clenched around him, and she smiled.

"Oh my god." She moaned holding the back of his head as he took her nipple in his mouth.

"There you go baby. " He grabbed her neck, and her eyes rolled back, feeling him pulse inside of her.

India grabbed his hands, placing them on her ass, and he bit his lip, gripping her ass to guide her.

"You so pretty like this. You got it mama, keep going." He grunted, and she moaned, feeling an orgasm building up.

Kentrell rubbed her clit with his thumb, using his other hand to reach behind her, pushing his finger in her ass.

She gasped, her eyes widening, and he smirked.

"Kentrellll." She dragged her sentence, her body consumed with pleasure.

"I'm cumming baby." She moaned, holding his neck as she clenched around him.

"Let that shit out mama." He bit his lip, and she locked eyes with him, her face scrunching up as she let her juices out.

Kentrell smirked, looking down, seeing his dick coated in her lubricant. He slowly pulled his finger out of her, and she moaned at the unfamiliar pleasure.

Kentrell put his finger in his mouth, groaning, and she bit her lip.

"You so nasty Ken." She grabbed his face, kissing his lips. She didn't break the kiss as she pushed him to lay back, holding his hands to his sides.

She put her knees on top of his arms to keep him in place as she pulled away from the kiss.

"Hell nah Siyanee, let me u-fuckkk." He groaned, his dick throbbing as she rolled her hips on him.

"Why didn't you cum for me baby?" She mumbled, holding his neck as she clenched around him.

"Oh fuck." He moaned, and she smiled.

"You didn't answer me." She opened his mouth, spitting inside of it, and he groaned.

"Man what the fu-shit, I needed you to cum first." He grunted, looking down, watching her pussy swallow his dick.

India leaned down, sliding up and down slowly on his dick, kissing his face.

"I love you baby. I want you to cum for me please." She moaned in his ear, and his eyes rolled back.