Getting Adopted - Welcome Home

Tommy woke up with another headache, he sighed as he heard a knock at his door. He slowly got up and walked over to the door. "We have more people who are adopting so get ready and don't look like shit like you normally do Tina" someone yelled through the door before loud heels were heard walking away. That was Miss. Minx, her and Tommy hated each other but he couldn't do anything about it since she was the one who sorted everything out. Tina, he hated that name so much, he didn't want to be called Tina but he couldn't think of a different name so Tina had to do. "Another day, another bit of pain to add to the collection" he said out loud as he started getting dressed and packing just in case, he thought of the blade under his pillow, deciding to pack that just in case. "HURRY THE FUCK UP" Minx yelled as she banged on the door. Tommy jumped as a memory formed in his head, a horrible one. He quickly got dressed and put on a bra, it made him feel sick, he hated it. He calmed himself down before walking out with his bag.

"Can you be anymore SLOWER" Minx yelled as she grabbed his arm and dragged him over to where the new family and 2 other kids were. Tommy gasped at the sudden movement. They then stopped as Minx let go of his arm and pushed him into the room with a big smile on her face. Tommy stood there, his breathing was short as he sat down and put his bag next to the chair, very nervous. "So this is Tina, she has been said to be very naughty and doesn't follow rules, good luck!" Minx said with a huge smile as she left the room. Tommy was used to Minx saying that, she would say it every time in hope that Tommy wouldn't get adopted.

"Well, hello Tina, my names Phil" Tommy looked over at the people and saw one with a green bucket hat, green shirt and black trousers. *Ok so green man* Tommy thought, making him calm down a bit. "This is Techno and Wilbur" 'Green man' said as he pointed at 2 boys beside him. Tommy looked at one that stood out to him, the one that was staring at him the whole time. He was wearing a white ruffled shirt with black trousers and had huge bags under his eyes, he also had a septum piercing and long pink hair. Tommy quickly looked away and stared at the ground. He then slowly examined the other, he had brown fluffy hair, he was wearing a red beanie with a yellow turtle neck and had dark brown pants on.

"You ok Tina?" Phil said concernedly. Tommy flinched at the name before nodding slightly. "I'm sorry to do this but can I please grab Tina for just a second" Minx said as she quickly ran in. "Oh yeah sure go ahead" Phil said confusedly. "Great" Minx smiled as she quickly grabbed Tommy by the wrist and dragged him out of the room and into another before closing the door. She then pushed him into a wall and started yelling in his face, "IF YOU REALLY WANNA BE CARED FOR SO BADLY THEN WHY ACT LIKE THIS, CHEER UP FOR FUCK SAKE". Tommy started panicking as he heard footsteps from outside the room. "You guys alright in there?" Phil said concernedly.

"Oh yes we're fine, we'll be out in a second" Minx said, sounding happy. "Ok" Phil said. Tommy noticed there weren't any footsteps heard of him walking away, maybe Phil was waiting for him? "Stupid brat, CHEER UP" Minx said as she slapped him before leaving. Tommy quickly sat down on the ground as his vision was becoming blurry. "Tina?" He heard someone say as they crouched down in front of him. "Hey, kid, it's ok" Phil said as he slowly reached towards Tommy. "Come with me, you're ok" Tommy heard Phil say as he felt a hand touch his, making him flinch. "Sorry, sorry. Can you come with me for a second" Phil said calmly with a small smile. Tommy nodded as he let Phil hold his hand and help him up. He then followed Phil, not really looking where he was going as he stared at the ground.

"Where are the paper, I would like to leave here as fast as possible" Phil said with a huge fake smile. "Right here" Minx said through her clenched teeth as she handed 2 pieces of paper with a pen to Phil and stared at Tommy. Tommy could feel her staring at him, it made him feel very nervous. "Done" Phil said as he handed the papers back to Minx and brought Tommy back to the meeting place. "It'll be ok, I know what she said was a lie since you seem quite shy and don't really seem to talk, I'll grab your bags for you" Phil said to Tommy as he picked up Tommys bag from beside the chair and signalled Techno and Wilbur to get up and follow.