🌙Ichigo Birthday SSR summon/event 🌙

Start from the beginning

"My hobbies include drawing, singing and dancing,  and playing games. "

What type of Games?

"I mostly play Otome games and some mystery/ horror. Diabolik lovers, Amnesia, Obey me to name a few for otome. Danganronpa, Mad Father, The Witch's house for horror and mystery."

Nice, I heard that you are the princess of Crystal Kingdom and that you hold both the holy  Crystals of the Moon and Elysion and what is Elysion exactly?

"It's true that I do hold both crystals as my real parents are from both places. My real dad is  the priest of Elysion Helios and keeps the earth alive. I inherited some of his powers as well as my mother's. "
"As to what Elysion is it's a hidden realm that's the heart of the Earth or in this case Twisted Wonderland now.  It exists in the dreams of humans and is also the Golden kingdom alongside the original Moon Kingdom.There's also two menaeds who are priestesses of Elysion who follow the guardian of Elysion.

So does that make you a priestess and or guardian of Elysion in a way?

"Hm maybe, but I don't know for sure."

If you have so much infinite power why didn't the Dark Mirror place you in Diasomnia alongside Draconia?

"Good question.  Maybe the Mirror looked into my soul and saw something different. Sure I have a lot of power but that's not all that make up Diasomnia. Scarabia is full of clever individuals who can be sneaky and cunning and is into self preservation.....and my powers well my  Moon crystal has longevity of life. The royals as well as the citizens are blessed with extended life spans so it's kind of hard not to give that up after many centuries of having it. So it is a sort of immortality in a way. You can live forever and never grow old physically but mentally you can."

"Another reason why I am in Scarabia instead of Diasomnia is that I'm connected to the Vipers. I'm not biologically related to them but they did adopt me as their own. They told me so many stories of their land and of the successes of the Sorcerer of the Sand that caught my interest as a child. I'm also pretty good at bringing villains to my side as with Floyd  Leech. At the beginning I wanted to get him onto my side so that the Octavinelle arc would be more easier and it turned out it did in a way. Of course, it is true that if I never had that connection to Scarabia I would have been placed in Diasomnia as I do share a lot of  qualities with them. I'm sure that Diasomnia would have been a better fit for me."

Interesting as that is what makes you a very unique Princess. Who else did you end up getting onto your side and why?

"The Queen of Hearts er well her reincarnation Rika actually, She like Riddle was quite a tyrant but she grew up all alone with no one to guide and look up to. She has a hard time trusting others and her personality can be hard to stand by some people to the point where they leave her. I gave her a chance to open up and to trust me. Sure we get into fights but we always make up in the end."

"Maleficent herself. She saw that I cared for Lilia and still do and is a dear friend to her grandson Malleus. Knowing that she hated humans. The very kind who feared her for her power. Truthfully I never knew the real reason the King and Queen never wanted to invite her to their child's christening. I did some research and I read that christenings were public events that even the peasants can attend them. To not invite someone to a fully public event like that is quite an insult. So that's how she took it when who knows she may not even have caused them any harm before hand. The fae can get easily angered and strike curses when angry not always thinking it through. She and I became friends and allies due to me looking past the scariness and understanding that she is not evil as others say she is."

Interview 3:

Any strengths? Weaknesses?

"One of my strengths is seeing the goodness in others. I always try to see the best in people even if they think they aren't. I do know that not everyone is a good person but if they do turn out to be actually bad then I do stop trying. Everyone deserves to be appreciated for who they are so it's hard to see someone so lonely and all alone. I want them to know that they aren't alone and that someone is looking out for them and want to be their friend.  If someone reaches out to them in some way early enough then maybe they would have a chance to be happy to an extent.  My weakness is that I can be pretty reckless at times and going into stuff without thinking and that I can be kind of clumsy.

I see. Now on to another topic how did you become an Idol?

I always had a knack for singing and my music always captured the attention others. They say that I was gifted by Apollo and I wasn't really expecting to become an idol. It just sort of happened. I was 13 when I became an idol and Neige who saw me singing at a park loved it and the next thing  I know I was performing with him at a concert making me famous as well and it stuck.

It's been a blast talking to you. You're a great person to talk to. I can see why all the dorm leaders like you and Happy birthday~

*giggles cutely* "Thanks and enjoy the party."

GROOOVYY~ (I know this is not Ichigo but Sayaka from Danganronpa had the exact pose I wanted for Ichigo's groovy so just imagine it's her in her birthday outfit singing a song with the guys enjoying the performance)