The blue moon (part 2)

Derek had been dreading today. Nobody knew his mate and unfortunately he did. He wanted to bury himself in a hole. He was unlucky because his mate was human and so he wouldn't feel the effects of the moon, another downside was the fact that his mate would NEVER let this go. EVER. Derek was going to have to live with the fact that he would always bring it up. This boy , his mate, was sarcastic, annoying, brunette with beautiful big brown eyes and. Wait, fuck, Derek was in love with him, completely head over heals.

Derek was laying on his bed when he heard a knock on his door. He grumbled when he realised the scent, Stiles. He got up none the less and walked to the room that lead to his room. Opening the door he stepped out not wanting to let Stiles in his room.

"Hey sour wolf" Stiles greeted, Derek just growled in return "woah calm down, I just came to pester you more since today is the blue moon I was thinking it would be easier to get you to tell me your mate" Stiles informed the angry, yet horny, wolf.

"No. Now go away" Derek growled

"Oh come on" Stiles complains as Derek headed for the stairs

"Why are you so obsessed with finding out who my mate is?" Derek asked knowing Stiles was following him down the stairs

"Well you know ..... because.... I-I ... um ... just" Stiles stuttered making Derek stop at the bottom of the stairs to face him. The older man raised an eyebrow.

"Well why are you so defensive about who it is?" Stiles asked blushing slightly.

"None of your business" Derek grumbled

Stiles finally sighed in defeat, he waved goodbye and headed out the door knowing that if he didn't leave soon he would be late for school. He felt unlucky since most of the others had an excuse to not go to school. He decided he should message Liam knowing that Scott probably told him he could stay off school.

Stiles - Don't listen to Scott I know he message you saying you can skip school, you can't don't you dare think about it!

It didn't take long for the other boy to message back

Liam - Don't worry I'm going to school! I didn't plan on skipping

Stiles smiled as he got out of his Jeep. He arrived at school quite early and spotted Scott standing by the entrance, Isaac on his right and Lydia to his left. Stiles cheerfully headed over greeting them all. First Allison arrived followed by Jackson and Danny then Malia, who was very unhappy, finally Liam arrived just before the bell. He didn't seem all to happy.

"I hate all of you" he said passing us and heading straight into school.

"Well he seems like he's in a good mood" Malia comments sarcastically

"Shut up, it's the moon, it's making him more annoyed than usual" Lydia defends

"Both of you cut it out, let him be, it's our first blue moon too you know" Scott says

"Yeah why are we making it out like Liams delicate and this is only his first blue moon" Jackson asks

"Because it's so close to when he got turned, we have all been wolves for a few almost a year but he was only turned a month or two ago" Scott tells them. They all nod as the bell goes, going their separate ways for their classes.

Derek spent the day in his loft doing all sorts of things, he even tried cleaning. He knew the best thing to do was to distract himself so he didn't think about his mate, if he thought about him then it was likely he would go to him and that could not happen. Now he flopped down on the sofa, exhausted from all his work, he checked the time and wished he had been burnt to death along with his family. It was only 1pm, he laid there for a little and immediately regretted it when images of his mate popped into his head. He grumbled rolling off the sofa, he could smell him from here, he decided it wouldn't harm anyone if he went to visit his mate at school.