Marked

Liam storms up to the front door of the house Brett and Lori are staying in. He was so pissed off at him, he was struggling to not change. Furiously he knocked on the front door. He heard a few footsteps before the door opened

A/N I accidentally went to liams point of view so sorry

"Liam?" Lori says obviously really confused

"Is Brett here? I need to talk to him" i say through clenched teeth

"Yeah he's in his room. Are you alright?" She asks kindly

"I'm fine" I almost yell making her jump

"Ok well come on in, it's upstairs down the hallway last door on the right" she says as I make my way up the stairs

I find the right door but don't bother to knock, I open the door to see him at his desk doing what look like homework. I go into the room closing the door behind me.

"I'm here to talk" I say once again clenching my teeth

"About what?" He asks still facing away

"About how you apparently marked me" I say, he freezes before finally turning to face me

"So did your Alph only just tell you about mates or what?" He says smiling slightly

"My alpha didn't know, it was Derek who told us and yes he did only just tell us" i says taking a seat on his bed but not taking my eyes off him. He laughs a bit before turning back to his work

"Well that's nice and all but I need to do my homework" he says

"No I want to know why you marked me" I yell

"We're mates" he says simply

"No I refuse" I say looking away from him. That was a big mistake, because in a instant he pushed me back and was hovering over me. I pushed at his chest but he wouldn't move, for some reason I wasn't using all my strength but I didn't know why.

He leans down to my ear and growls "It's not a choice, I'm your mate and that's final, you can't change it"

I feel a shiver go down my spine, he's so close, I can feel his breath on my neck. He finally gets up off me and sits back at his desk acting like nothing happened.

I leave not bothering to say bye to him but when I see Lori sat in their living room she smiles at me and I can't help smiling back.

"Are you leaving?" She asks

"Yeah" I smile at her

"Okay well bye" she says turning back to whatever she was doing

"Bye" I mumble back, turning for the door I step out into the cold air. I get into my car and start the engine, driving away.

I still can't believe he's may mate. Brett. I hate him, especially since he marked me. Now everybody knows and they'll probably never shut up about it.

"Fuck!" I yell, deciding to turn on some music since that usually helps me calm down.

I pull up to my house, getting out of my car and locking the door. I go inside, the doors unlocked which means mums home. I run upstairs not really wanting to talk about it. (A/N I don't know much about his parents so sorry if I get things wrong) I hear mum yell at me from downstairs but I ignore it.

A/N TERRIBLE SMUT ALERT! You have been warned! Seriously save yourselves, it's cringy af

It's getting late so I decide to take a shower to cool off. I head into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I turn on the shower giving it time to heat up, I strip my clothes off stepping under the now hot water. I wash my hair as my mind thinks over the events of today. Of how we learned of mates, and how I found out Brett is my mate. Brett. I close my eye thinking of what happened while I was there, the was he had been so close to me I could feel his breath. Subconsciously my hand slides down my body to my crotch. What the hell am I doing! I quickly turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my waist. I leave the bathroom heading to my draws to find a shirt and some trousers to sleep in. I settle on a plain gray top and some joggers.

I slide under the sheets of my bed laying on my back and closing my eyes. Once again thinking of Brett, my hand slides down my body and under the waistband of my trousers then boxers. I grip my dick and flick my thumb over the tip. I gasp as I arch my back thrusting into my hand. My eyes still closed I think of how he whispered into my ear, of how sexy his voice was. I think of all the times I've seen him shirtless. It only took a few more pumps before hot white liquid was spilling out of my dick and into my hand. I grab a tissue cleaning myself up.

Wait. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. I seriously just got off thinking of Brett. My life can't get any worse, I wish the floor would eat me. After a few minutes of thinking about my life decisions I close my eyes finally falling asleep.

Third person

Liam fell asleep and didn't notice someone pass by the window, stopping to look in for a second before taking off again.

A/N wow this is a long chapter! Don't get used to it I just wanted to add that part in but I didn't want to start a new chapter. Sorry if it was bad. Hope you enjoyed!