He was playing in the park with his sister and his toddler friends. It was nothing special because I've been seeing him play in the nearby park for three years. It was a very simple kidnap. I mean he knows me too well.

Usually Ariana stays with the kids but our bad luck, Jason tagged along. Jason was looking after Ashton and Ariana was looking after Andrea. I thought it would be difficult when both his parents were there with them but God was on our side as it was our day to win. Andrea fell down and hurt her knees, making them bleed. As soon as she let out a cry, Ari called Jason and informed him as she was asking for her dad. Jason, who was looking after his son, went to his princess' aid leaving Ashton alone. Of course, he knew Ashton was a smart child and he would be safe. If it was any other day he would've been saved but not today.

Ashton, not knowing about this, continued playing and that's when I came into the scene. The plan was well set in my mind. I took my calculative steps towards him.

I went near him and called him as he was building a sand castle. "Master Ashton, please come here." He looked at me and stood up with a sigh and came towards me, dusting his hands.

"Yes, Mr.William?" he asked. He was mad because I disturbed him. See if I care.

He's just a little kid but he's calling me by my name. Money speaks here. Well, let's forget it and go to the story.

"Your sister is hurt an-" he cut me off yelling, "Andrea is hurt? Take me to her! Now!"

His face displayed pure panic and worry for his sister. He didn't even let me finish my sentence. He is definitely extra protective of his sister. Anyway, this lil guy over here made my job easier. 'Thanks young man.' I thought.

"Yes, she is hurt and your parents took her home as she was continuously crying. They told me to pick you up. Shall we go?" I asked knowing he'd say yes. Man, this shit was too easy, I was enjoying it way too much.

"Why are  you even asking? Let's go. Hurry," he said.

I immediately took him in my arms and rushed towards my car making sure that I had him hidden in my broad arms. He was tiny and it wasn't difficult at all.

"This is not our car," he said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I know, master, but Mr.and Mrs.Evans went home in the car that you came," I reasoned.

"But they'd never leave me like that," he said and that was my cue, I shut his mouth and put him in the car forcefully and sedated him and closed the door.

He was asking way too many questions for his age. I made him sit in and put on the seat belt. Then after, I drove to the dungeon. Finally We made it. After a long struggle, we made it.

Now, Aurora, it's time for you to pay back. Pay back for everything you've done to my sister. 

Narration

"Stop crying, baby. You'll be alright, remember you are a strong girl?" Jason tried to calm his cute toddler up but she was not going anywhere as she continued crying leaving her whole face red. She didn't allow them to tend the wounds as it was too painful. The little toddler was heaving looking at her worried parents. Jason mumbled many things and she paid no heed and then it struck him; the magic word which would work wonders for his child.

"If you allow us to treat your wound, I'd get you ice creams!" He said, knowing his daughter too well. After hearing him, her cries gradually ceased. Jason eyed Ariana to start cleaning the wound but she was too panicked for this shit. Seeing her daughter hurt felt terrible.

"What should I do now?" she asked, panicking, making him chuckle. Mothers are mothers. 

"You are a doctor, remember?" He teased and chuckled, making her groan. He held his hand out for her to hand the first aid kit to him. 

He slowly started to tend her wounds as gently as ever. 

"It hurts, daddy," she said as she was still crying.

"It's over, baby. Just hang on," cooed Ariana as she gently stroked her back.

Finally Jason tended her wounds carefully bandaging it neatly. 

"Where's Ash?" asked Andrea out of blue.

"Yeah, where is he?" asked Ariana as she took Andrea in her arms ready to leave for home.

"Don't worry, he'd be playing around somewhere near, I'll go bring him," he said and he started to walk away.

"We'll wait in the car!" Yelled Ari to which he said okay.

"Ash!" He yelled his name, knowing he'd come running from somewhere and jump into his arms like always but to his terror, he was nowhere to be seen

"Ashton?" He called, a bit panicked and still he didn't show up which made him visibly tremble. He asked his friends about Ash and they didn't know as well. Fear shot up in his system as he frantically looked around for him. He ran to the very end of the park not leaving an inch hoping he'd see him but to his misery, he never did. His eyes became teary.

"What have I done? I lost my kid. My son. My Ash." Was running on his mind.

"It was all my fault," was running on his mind in a loop, adding misery to his broken state.

A hand on his shoulder made him turn and hug the person immediately who was none other than Ariana.

"What happened?" She asked, her tone serious and trembling as if she had predicted that something was wrong.

"Ash is missing," said Jason, making her whole world stop.

____________________________________________

How was the chapter?
Comment your views!! I am excited to read your views!!!

Next chapter would be updated in just four days!!! Stay tuned!!! I can't wait for you all to read them!!!

Chapter updated on

29th October, 2021.