"Kya usne kabhi tumhare liye ek anjaan ladki ke saamne stand liya hai?"

Disha nodded no again.

"Kya Shiva ne kabhi aansu bahaaye hai, kyuki tumhari jaan khatre mein hai?"

Disha's eyes widened, as she remembered the almost fire accident with Suman. And Shiva hadn't spared a look at Disha, to see if she was alright.

"Kya usne tumhare aas paas kabhi bhi comfortable feel kiya? Comfort chodo, ek baar dhang se smile bhi kiya hai tumhe dekh ke?"

Disha repeated her head nod, wondering where she was going with all this.

"Maine ye sab experience kiya, uski aankhon mein woh feeling dekhi hai mere liye," Raavi turned towards Disha, "tumhe kya lagta hai, woh tumse shaadi yunhi kar lega? Jab hum dono khud apni feelings se bhaag rahe hai, taaki dusre ko chot na pohoche, toh tumne kaise maan liya ki woh bhaag ke tumhare baahon mein girega?"

Enraged. Disha was enraged hearing all this. How dare this girl come and crash her hopes of marrying Shiva? She had to rid of this obstacle once and for all.

Disha looked around and found the perfect plan. Like an idiot, Raavi was standing in front of all the rusted, sharp equipment.

All she needed to do was fall on them and scratch herself.

Disha waited for the moment Raavi had her back turned, and stretched out her hands, shoving her hard.

"AAAAH!!" Raavi yelled, as she fell over the rusty equipment, the nails and sharp edges piercing through her skin, causing  her to shriek in pain.

Disha smirked and disappeared behind the curtains before anyone noticed her, unaware of the pair of eyes that had seen everything she did.

...

Shiva felt restless. Right from the moment he walked off the stage, he felt uneasy. As if something bad was about to happen.

The way Raavi walked off in anger didn't sit right with him. Something just felt off and he couldn't put a finger on it.

To calm himself down and maybe get Disha off his trail, he walked over the juice counter and grabbed a glass. But he didn't drink it, because that feeling kept creeping up his chest, throat everywhere.

Shiva glanced over the ground, and was stunned at what he saw. Raavi and Disha talking to each other? He couldn't make out any of their expressions, or talks over the distance, but they certainly can't be talking as if they were friends.

The uneasy feeling rose in his chest further, but he couldn't take his eyes off them. Them? His eyes always looked for one person only: Raavi.

Just as he was about to convince himself that they were just talking, he saw Disha push Raavi and run away.

"RAAVI!" Shiva yelled as he heard her shrieks of pain, and reached her within seconds.

She whimpered in pain as she unsuccessfully grabbed at her legs, wanting to remove the rod and nails that pierced her leg but was unable to.

She had managed to turn herself during the fall, landing on her back and the nails poking through the skin on the back of her calf.

"Raavi!" Shiva panicked, lifting her gently and placing her on his lap, "meri taraf dekh na."

"Shiva," Raavi sobbed, clutching onto the front of his shirt, "bohot dard ho raha, please isse nikaal, please please please."

The equipment had badly pierced her skin, if he took it out right now, blood wouldn't stop oozing out. So Shiva yelled for Krish to being a first aid kit, and a clean cloth.