Chapter 5: Make It Rain!

It's a sunny morning in Mistral. People are walking around, enjoying life.

Jaune is seen driving a truck. He wears a gray hoodie, black sweat pants, and white sneakers. He has his hood up, sports sunglasses, gloves, and a bandanna covering his mouth.

He soon stops and looks at his destination: A Bank. He notices an armored truck with no driver parked outside.

He parks the truck behind the armored truck out. He gets out and walks into the bank, the security guards eyeing him.

Soon, everyone starts to feel tired. In seconds, they begin falling to the ground, exhausted and fatigued. The guards noticing how Jaune was unaffected believed he was the cause. They point their guns at Jaune, but can't pull the trigger. Eventually, they too fall.

Everyone is comatose. Jaune walks over to the bank manager's office. He touches his head and begins seeing his memories.

 He touches his head and begins seeing his memories

(A/N: Memory trip is similar to this sequence. I do not own this image or Prototype.)

He sees images of an armored truck. Valuables in safety deposit boxes. Stacks of lien. The vision expands out to show the stacks of lien as a vault door closes.

Jaune smiled.

"Thanks for the info," Jaune thought.

Jaune walks over and tears the locked door off. He walks down the hallway before coming across a gate with bars that cover the vault door. He rips the bars apart.

He walks to the vault door and begins to enter the code in the keypad. The red light turns green. He opens the vault door. He is greeted by stacks and stacks of lien.

He goes back outside and gets the keys to the armored truck. Jaune goes back outside and opens the armored truck. Then, he goes back to "his" truck and takes out the duffel bags from the backseat. He goes back to the vault and begins loading the duffel bags with cash. He proceeded to clean out the vault, even the locked boxes. He loads all of it into the armored truck.

Soon, he enters the armored truck and drives off.

With time, he arrives in a forest. He parks the armored truck and gets out.

Soon, a bullhead arrives and lands near him. People wearing purple clothing and ski masks came out. They made their way to the armored truck and took almost all the bags.

The one in charge soon gives Jaune a briefcase. 

He gives Jaune a nod.

Jaune returned a nod as well.

Soon, he and the other masked ones got in the bullhead and left, leaving Jaune alone by the truck.

Jaune gets back in the armored truck and drives away.

120 Million Lien. 

That's how much the news reported he had stolen.

However, that wasn't the full story.