Chapter 7: A Lovely Meal!

It's been a while since Jaune Mercer gained his newfound powers and had committed robberies in Mistral.

He is seen in a civilian airship. He wears a suit as he sits in first-class. His hair is combed back and he sports a pair of black sunglasses. He sports a leather jacket and a tie with his usual attire. However, his tie is loose. He is having some scotch.

(A/N: I do not own this image or Archer

(A/N: I do not own this image or Archer.)

 The pilot spoke over the intercom.

"Attention passengers. We'll be landing in Vale shortly."

Jaune smiled at the news.

Soon, the airship lands at the docking station.

The passengers get out. Jaune gets his baggage and makes his way to the road, where a car is waiting for him. Jaune loads his baggage into the car.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"The Royale Hotel, please," Jaune said.

The driver nodded and began driving.

Jaune looked out the window. He gritted his teeth in anger, remembering how even the citizens of Vale made his life hell. He couldn't step out of Beacon unless he was in disguise.

However, things were different now. One is that some time has passed, and most forgot about the news. Another is that he had new powers and abilities, as well as certain goals.

"Just wait. Just you all wait."

Eventually, they arrive at the hotel. Jaune pays the driver well. He gets out and takes out his baggage from the trunk. Soon, he walks into the hotel, heading to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The hotel manager asked.

"I'd like a suite, please," Jaune said.

"Alright. We do request payment upfront."

Jaune takes out a stack of lien and slides it to the hotel manager.

"Whatever's left you can keep as a tip," Jaune said.

The hotel manager smiled brightly. He offered Jaune the key to his room. Soon, he called for a bellhop to get Jaune's bag and take them to his room.

Time passes, and they arrive at the suite.

Jaune opens the door with the bellhop bringing his bags inside. Jaune gives him a clip of lien as a tip. The bellhop bows in gratefulness and leaves.

Jaune closes the door.

Soon, he opens the curtains that block the window. He looks at the city, watching all the life.

"I'll wait for night. Then, the fun begins."

Time went by, and it was night. The shattered moon shined bright in the dark sky.

Jaune sports a voice modulator collar, sleeveless shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. A black cloak covers his entire body and face.