"I can't do this with you Ten." She held his face, moving his long dreads out of the way.

"I know. That's why I wanted to talk but you came in here sitting on my dick and shit." He told her, and she chuckled.

"I go with Kentrell." She mumbled, and he instantly frowned.

"Damnit Siyanee why you ain't tell me?" He frowned at her, moving his hands from her ass to her waist.

"It's a long story. And I didn't even kiss you yesterday, you kissed me." She returned the frown.

"Yeah, I did. And my bad for that, I was out my body. But we sober now and you knew you fucked wit' my brudda and you still kissin' on me." He said, and she rolled her eyes, attempting to get up.

"I'm sorry, that came out worse than I intended." He held her down, and she rubbed his face.

"I'm sorry too. I should've told you, and I shouldn't have kissed you just now." She mumbled, and he nodded.

"You good mama. Raise up, I ain't tryna disrespect my brudda'." He tapped her waist, and she stood up. He shifted his hard dick in his sweats, pulling them up as he stood up.

"So you and him? How long y'all been, doing whatever it is y'all been doing?" He asked, and both of their heads snapped to the door as it opened.

"Say 10, get out real quick." Kentrell had his natural mug on his face, and Ben glanced at India before walking out. Kentrell closed the door behind him, looking at India.

"Fuck is you doing with him in here with the door closed?" He frowned, towering over her.

"He needed help with some relationship shit that y'all cheating asses can't help him with." India told him, and his mug disappeared.

"Oh. My fault." He rubbed her face, and she smiled.

"It's okay. My brother here?" She asked, and he nodded, leaning down in her neck.

"I love you." He mumbled, sucking her neck, and she bit her lip.

"I love you too baby. Come on, kiss me." She held his face, and he smiled, pressing his lips against hers.

He gripped her neck as both of their tongues explored the other's mouth.

"Fuck, I miss you so bad girl." He slid his hand in her panties, groaning as he pushed a finger inside of her.

"Kentrell, not right now baby." She moaned into the kiss, pulling away and sucking his bottom lip.

"You still got this shit tight for me." He bit his lip, and she smiled, grabbing his hand.

She pulled it out of her panties, putting his fingers in her mouth.

She looked up at him as she sucked his finger, and his dick instantly stood at attention.

"Yo lil pretty slut ass. You so fucking nasty." He grunted, holding the back of her head as he slid his fingers deeper down her throat.

He bit his lip, pulling his fingers out once she began to choke, putting them in his own mouth, sucking her spit off.

"No, you nasty." She smiled, watching him smirk.