Christmas Day - Marina

A/N: thanks to cqrinaxdelucaa for giving me this idea!
---------------------------------------------------
(No one POV)
--------------------

Maya and Carina woke up Christmas morning, by their daughter, Evalise Skye, jumping on their bed, all 3 in their matching reindeer and candy cane pajamas.

"Mom! Mommy! Wake up! Santa came," the little girl, recently turned 5 exclaims. She had long wavy hair like Carina, but more dirty blonde hair and blue eye color like Maya.

Though tired from few rounds event of the previous night, they smiled at seeing how excited their daughter was. Her hair flowed down her back, bouncing off her shoulders as she tried to get her moms out of bed. As always, the couple knew staying up late to wrap presents was worth it, to see their daughter excited that 'Santa' came.

Maya wrestles Evalise down to the bed, Evalise laughing as Maya consistently tickles her. Carina just smiles at her two girls, not knowing how she got so lucky to have them both in her life.

"Ok, ok, let's get up," Carina tells the two, standing up out of bed but not before picking up Evalise as she stretched out her arms for Carina to do so.

"I want a good morning kiss," Maya protests, giving Carina puppy dog eyes and pushing her bottom lip out.

"Bella," Carina replies as she walks over to the other side where Maya is, leaning down slightly with Evalise on her right hip. She lightly kisses her wife's lips, before standing back up. Maya finally gets out of bed, taking her wife's left hand in her right.

As a family, all 3 walk out to the living room, where they've decided to put the tree and stockings this year. Carina and Maya decorated with the help of their daughter, Evalise's favorite ornaments hanging being towards the bottom, as that's all she could reach.

There were also multi-colored lights around the tree, with a star as the tree topper. Some of the couple's favorite moments were also in photo ornaments, moments from their wedding day, Maya in a beautiful white dress, Carina in an equally beautiful white jumpsuit wedding dress, to the day Evalise came into their lives. It was fit for a family.

"Do you think Santa ate the cookies and milk?" Maya asks Evalise excitedly, knowing that's one of her favorite parts of Christmas. Well, every part was.

"Can we check?" her blue eyes light up, looking at Maya while still being in Carina's arms.

"Of course we can," both women reply at the same time, while Carina moves to put Evalise down.

She runs ahead of the pair to the kitchen counter, where they, well Evalise, left out cookies and milk for 'Santa'. Leaning into her wife, Maya snuggles her head into Carina's neck, Carina putting her arm around her back, admiring their perfect daughter.

"Santa ate most of the cookies and drank some milk!" Evalise turns around to look at her moms, running back to them.

"Yayyyyy!" the women exclaim, savoring each moment as they know that this won't last forever, Evalise believing in Santa.

"What do you want to do with the rest?" Carina asks her daughter sweetly.

"Well we can't eat or drink it," she thinks for a second, "I guess we have to throw it out."

"Ok then," she replies, following her daughter's instructions. After that was done, the family went back out to the living room where they headed over to the stockings first to 'open' those.

As they were a little high for Evalise's reach, Maya being the stronger one out of the two, lifted her up so she can get her own stocking down.

"What's in it, baby?" Maya questions. Obviously, both her and Carina know, but they do everything in their power to act as if they don't for Evalise's sake.