CHAPTER 10

Knock knock

You look up from the book that Tsunami lend you to glance at the door before you went back to reading.

"Come in."

The door clicked open and you could hear footsteps approaching.

"M/n, Tazuna will go to the bridge now. Get ready." Kakashi inform to the hooded boy who seems to be focusing on the book.

"Ah okay." You said but still didn't move an inch and so does your sensei.

You finally put down the book and look at Kakashi only to lock eyes with him

"Is there anything else?" You asked confused by your unmoving teacher.

"What about you? Anything you want to share?" He retorted with a knowing eyes

You watched his face a bit before sighing.

"Like me sneaking at night? Or is it because I smell like blood all the time?" You said as you tug on the front of your hoodie

It's not like you didn't know how Kakashi seems to notice it right away, especially with his history of being part of the anbu but you really don't wanna do explanation now after all the stuff you did last night.

'I really want to conserve energy for the incoming battle too...'

"Yes and yes. Care to explain or am I supposed to know it from Lord 3rd?" Kakashi rose an eyebrow in a questioning manner

You sigh at this before patting the bed next to you, so he could take a seat.

"Sit down. It's a bit long but I'll just answer whatever you ask first. We've got mission to complete now."

Kakashi went to sit and look at the hooded boy besides him.

"Anything?"

"Yeah, anything."

Kakashi thought for a second before he went back looking at the boy.

"What's with the hoodie?"

"Really? That question first? I could ask the same, Kakashi. What's with the mask?" You counter with a playful grin on your face, gone was all your acting as a good kid.

"Hey, be respectful now." Kakashi scold at your lack of respect when referring to him

"Meh, I'm probably way older than you anyway."

He eyes you as if he didn't believe it but you just shrugged it off.

"You may have heard from Lord 3rd but I'm part of what the humans may called demon." You elaborate as you pull down the hoodie for the first time in front of him. Two reddish horns along with your tail were now visible for the world to see. "And I need to blend in, y'know."

"I'm guessing the blood act as something similar to food right?." 

"Yup." You said as you popped the p in the end.

Kakashi stare at you and somehow his smell gets stronger making you twitch a bit.

"Does that have something to do with you keeping a distance from me? Do I smell delicious to you?" It was questions out of pure curiosity, you know that but it sounds as if he was inviting.

You tilted your head closely to Kakashi's neck, his breath hitched when your hot breath tingles his skin. His smell certainly is stronger now that you're closer to him, you might just have lick his neck if it wasn't for your last bit of reasoning still being intact.

"It's tempting my very being." You whispered and slowly back up to meet his eyes. "So keep your distance or I might just ravishes you." Kakashi flinched a bit after seeing your devilish smirk.