CHAPTER 2

Waking up, you start to do your morning routine like usual before changing into a new shirt and pants. You then put on the same (f/c) hoodie and make sure to properly cover your horns before heading out to meet the hokage.

You knock the door and notify your name.

"It's me, m/n."

"Come in."

Hearing that, you step inside to meet with the hokage, he gives you a smile upon noticing you.

"How was your stay yesterday? I hope you're adjusting to the new house."

"It was great." You answered with a smile but your hands start to fidget as you try to find the right word to start the topic.

As if noticing your uneasiness, he asked what seems to be wrong. So you answered it.

"I need your help with providing me more of this during my whole stay here." You say as you show the juice packet that you kept. He look at it weirdly.

"Tomato juice?"

"It's blood and I need more of it by tonight cause this was the last pack or else I might go into beast state. I don't wanna attack people because of something like this and trust me, the taste wasn't that great." You continue to babble reasons of why you need it in hope you could convince him as he continue to listen to you without commenting anything.

You slowly start to feel like you're not going to get the message through cause you're just that bad in communication. Maybe you should just stop now and excuse yourself. You could probably just hunt some animals in the woods for the blood.

'I shouldn't have come here. I'm wasting his time with my nonsense, I should leave.'

"I'm sorry for babbling these nonsense, please excuse me." You cut yourself from spewing more, and try to leave the room.

"What do you mean nonsense? You need those right?" He asked with a concern look on his face.

You stopped in your track and nod at his word indicating that you, infact, in desperate need for it.

"Then, I will get someone to give it to you every month and is animal blood okay with you?" You once again nod at his word.

"That's settled, then. Also, are you aware of your chakra color? It was quite unique, if I was to say." He suddenly ask, surprising you with the new information that you just acquired.

"I'm...not aware of it. What color was it?"

"A scarlet red. I guess that's expected knowing that you're a demon."

You never thought that you will be having a different chakra color but hey, you weren't meant to be here in the first place but here you are, about to start a new life as a blood sucking demon.

"Um, to be completely honest, I don't really know how to use my chakra and I was actually hoping to enroll in school."

'That and also the plot start from there.'

Lord 3rd seems to be thinking about something before looking back at you.

"I would enroll you but your age difference will be a problem. If you could become younger that would solve the problem but that probably won't happen so I need to think of another way."

You sigh at this, if only you came here in a 12 year old body instead of (y/a) year old body, then there wouldn't be a problem now.

'puft, maybe if I just try to imagine my body to shrink, it may or may not work. Nothing to lose here.'