CHAPTER 8

This is my first time doing author note but I just want to say that the currency will be changed from Yen to gold coins, silver coins and copper coins since idk how much is too much with Yen.

Basically,

1 Gold = 10 silver
1 Silver = 10 copper

Pls just go along with this since I don't really know how to proceed with money currency.

But don't worry I'll try to avoid writing about the exact details as much as possible since it's troublesome for me too.

Then, enjoy^^

___________

It was dark outside when you open your eyes. You lazily inspect the room that you woke up in without moving from the comfortable bed, where were you again?

'Oh, Tazuna's house.' you remembered

Memories of you face planting the floor the moment you reached Tazuna's house made you somewhat embarrassed. Nonethelessly, that was the least of your worries as you realize that you weren't wearing your hoodie when you woke up.

They, at least one of them must've seen your horns when they move you to the bed. Well setting that aside for now, you're glad that your body still maintain your child form. All that training you did seems to pay off in times like these.

Unfortunately, your clone jutsu seems to be released automatically when you faint, the memories of the clone that was spying around Gato's house was now clear in your mind. Gato really is rich but he also seems to have various information in his room based on what you get. Although you really just want to lay down for a bit longer, you have preparations to do before you invade Gato's place.

"So many things to do." You muttered as you sit up.

"What things?" A voice asked startling you. You look at the figure by the door that was opened.

"Sasuke..."

"You, what are you?" He questioned, the darkness doesn't help you with seeing his expression but by his wavering voice, he's probably nervous.

"Is it just you that know?" You could hear that he clicked his tongue knowing that you ignore his question.

"Just me. I was the one that carries you here. So be thankful."

"Yes yes. Thank you, Sasuke." You stand up and wear your hoodie back on, you then take another pack of the juice from your bag and sips it.

Sasuke who was observing you drinking couldn't help but asked, "Is that really blood?" He remembered that you once make a joke about those juice being blood to him before.

"Yeah. Wanna have a taste?" You jokingly offered

"What? No!"

You laughed at his defensive rejection as you take your coin pouch. "Don't worry I won't give you. Well then I'll need to go out now."

"Where do you think you're going?" He now stood in front of the door, blocking you from going through.

"Now now don't be so loud. You're going to wake the others up. Hmm, why don't you just follow me? You wanna keep an eye on me, right?" You suggested besides, there's really not much to hide now that he knows your identity.

"Tch. Fine, do anything weird and I'll kill you myself." He threatened making you somehow disheartened by his words.

"Wow I thought we've bonded already during the journey." You brushed the feeling aside with a joke as you walked out the door.