CHAPTER 3

Yesterday was a disaster.

After running away from Kakashi, you head back to your house. As soon as you get in the house, your body shifts back to normal and the symptoms raise again but this time, it was much more wild than before. Luckily, the package that was put in front of your house contain lot's of blood packet, and it took you 3 packet of those to make yourself calm again.

Normally, you would meet Naruto first right? Obviously that was based on the naruto fanfic that you've been reading, but still you wasn't prepared for him to have that kinda scent.

Setting that aside, you still have stuff to get done, for example, like how you going to leave a good impression on your new classmates.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts when Iruka-sensei call for you.

"So class, today a new student will be joining us. Come and introduce yourself."

You open the sliding door and stand beside Iruka-sensei, you take a deep breath and start to introduce yourself.

"My name is l/n m/n and I'm pretty much new here. Hope to get along with all of you." You introduce, ending with a small smile on your face trying to seem friendly and approachable.

They start to make a fuss and ask a bunch of things until Iruka-sensei shut them up.

"Silence! If you got question for l/n, make sure to raise your hand so he could answer you." Later on, they started to raise their hands making you grumbled at this little ice break session.

"Where did you come from?" A girl with pink hair ask, known as Sakura.

'Shit, I totally forget to make my backstory. Wtf should I say?'

"Uuh... somewhere? You guys probably didn't know the village anyway since it's just a small one." You successfully dodge the question by being an asshole. How wonderful.

She pout at your answer and look away from you.

Upon noticing this you couldn't help but thought that you just mess up the whole good impression thingy. 'Aah, there goes my chance to make friends. Why can't you just tune down your sarcasm for one day??'

A ray of sunshine ball excitedly waves his hand to get your attention. "Hey! Hey! Me! I have question too!"

You chuckles a bit at this, "Ask away."

"What's your favorite food? Mine is Ichiraku Ramen by the way, it was so good." His eyes seems to sparkle when he said that, you feel a smile form on your face, happy that you finally meet this amazing character that's meant to be so much more.

"Oh I like (f/f) but I would love to try this Ichiraku Ramen some day, that is if you could show me where I could buy it." You hint to him and he seems to catch it  when you see his wide smile.

You then answer several other questions and luckily, you manage to lie your way out without getting caught. Iruka-sensei then give you an option to choose a seat between the one in the far back besides this mob or the one besides Naruto.

Obviously, you choose that right.

The back seat is great but disappointing that Yellowish boy wasn't what you plan to do, so you sit beside him. He keep on smiling at you, happy that someone finally seat beside him and being nice to him.

'Gosh, he smell like sunshine.' you thought as soon as you sit next to him.

'This kinda remind me of a freshly sunbathe cat.' the smell make you hard to concentrate on the lesson as you keep dozing off, it make you feel like you're on some kind of sleeping medication.

_________

After the school was over, you and Naruto went to Ichiraku Ramen to  get some of it. It was much more delicious than you ever thought and you also get to know Naruto even better.

Sipping your tomato juice, you look around at the empty training ground. After confirming that there's no people around, you shift back to your original body state. The whole transformation thing was hard to maintain and the amount of your blood intake seems to raise whenever you use too much energy or encounter people with unique scent.

Today, you decide to practice on your taijutsu skills, so you start to do some stretching. You then start to kick and punch the log target, even though you're pretty much a noob at this, your body in this world has a heighten sense which help you improve considering your lack of exercise in your previous life.

Next, you try to do whatever jutsu you can. After some try and error, you find out that you have fire and wind attributes. Knowing your attributes will make the training a lot easier, so you begin to master some jutsu based on the book that you bought.

For now you could do the fireball jutsu and cutting tree with wind cutter as you would like to call it. What you can't seems to get right is burning something on the spot especially when there's lots of target involved. Well at least you could bring out fire out of the tips of your fingers. So that's pretty useful like having a portable lighter.

'Fuck. This is hard af.' you sigh while looking at the sky that was painted orange and red.

You were laying down under a tree for the shade, you then take out another juice packet and sip it. It's always like this, more training means more blood consuming.

After finishing that one packet, you gulped down some water to wash down the bitter taste in you throat.

'I definitely won't get used to the taste.'

You sit up and continue reading the theory of the jutsu when you suddenly wonder, don't you have anything other than your unique appearance?

'Nahhh. Ain't nobody got time for that now.' you thought as you look at the dark sky, you collect your stuff and wear you hood back.

You decide to just head home with your real body, it's not like anyone will recognize you right?

WRONG!

You somehow come across the emo boy, Uchiha Sasuke on the way. You tug your hood down as you look down trying not to attract his attention, your heart beat loudly as if it would burst out any moment. Even so you still try to remain calm, but that was until he turned around and called out to you.

"Hey you." His voice make you stop in your track immediately, thousands of scenario ran through your mind as you start to rehearse on what to do if one of them were to happen.

'Talk about luck, huh.'

You turn around slightly, eyes not looking at his face. "Yes?"

He walk towards you making you take a few step back. "You drop this." You look at his hand and see it's your juice.

Your eyes went wide before snatching it back, you then muttered a quick thanks before power walking to your home, Sasuke was a bit surprised by this before scoffing and went back on his way.

A thought come across Sasuke's mind, 'He look familiar though.'