"[y/n], come here!" paimon called me out and i walked towards them, eyes still glittering. i saw aether hold the teapot so i tilt my head, "you can bring the teapot inside?"

aether nod, smiling at my both curiousity and excitement as he explained, "we need to touch it again to go back, or to change places." i stare at him in bewilderment. "YOU CAN CHANGE PLACES, TOO?!" i yelled out of shocked. i am aware that the teapot have a lot of places, resembling each nation, monstadt, two places of liyue, and inazuma. we need to choose in the beginning for the places but after we got our teapot to level 10, we can get all of the places. i am aware of that, BUT I AM NOT AWARE THAT HE REALLY CAN CHANGE THE TEAPOT PLACES AS IF HE WAS CHANGING CLOTHES.

aether and paimon covered their ears, startled at my sudden yell. aether nervously chuckle, scared that i will scream again as he explained, "yeah...we can change the place. there's monstadt, the current place, there's two of liyue's place and lastly there's inazuma." he said while i was still in shock.

"an adepti power is really powerful!!" i thought, an expression of adornment was shown on my face, whispering how cool this is.

"now, [y/n], let us introduce you to the guardian of our place." paimon grin, pulling me to their main place. "YOU GOT A WHOLE ASS MANSION, FUWOO!" i screamed once again but this time, they both already put something in their ears, which i dont know when and how and what the hell is that, anyway i awe-d at the monstadt mansion version, just like the dawn winery one.

aether and paimon guide me to the front mansion as i still sweeping my eyes across all of the places. infront of the mansion, there's a garden that was perfectly decorated with all kinds of flowers, not to mention there's a water fountain in the middle of the garden, just like one in monstadt.

"[y/n], meet tubby!" paimon sudden voice make me turn my head towards a bird-like creature sitting inside, a teapot. i stared at it, mouth agape, once again. "omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg" i yelled inwardly in my mind, not noticing that i turned quiet while looking at tubby with my mouth agape.

"[y/n]?" aether squinted his eyes, looking at me in concern when i turned quiet. paimon also tilted her head while the bird, tubby look at me with a smile on her face.

"OMG IT'S SO CUTE IN REAL LIFE!" i screamed once again. aether and paimon almost got blown by it because it was unexpected and louder than before. "aAKH!! CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING? PAIMON'S EAR ALMOST FALL OFF YOU KNOW!!" paimon yelled out in frustation, bonking my head with her tiny fists a couple of times causing me to looked down in pain, urging her to stop. "OKAY, OKAY I GOT IT! STOP HITTING MY HEAD!"

"THEN STOP SCREAMING!"

"I WILL, I WILL-- STOOOOPPPP!!"

aether look at the scene blankly, wondering if this is karma for him to ended up with two idiots while tubby stay smiling looking at the scene, probably doesn't understand why are we both fighting and hitting each other.

"hmph! anyway-," i turned to tubby after giving paimon a last huff. i quickly smile, my mood turning 360*, "hello, i'm [y/n], aether's the most nicest best friend in the world! nice to meet you tubby!" i introduced myself, totally did not realize the judging look aether and paimon throw at me, yeah totally.

"hey, paimon is aether's first best friend okay!" paimon complained.

"are you a human? no? then you're not included in being aether's bestie." i argued.

"what do you mean?! paimon's a human- wait!" paimon confusedly stop. "is paimon a human?" she asked herself which i take the opportunity to ignore her and turn back to tubby while aether, being himself, just staring at the flying companion of his who was still asking herself whether she's a human and his, the most nicest bestie, as what i would called were asking the bird-like creature many questions. a normal day for him.