chapter:10

"they're so in love"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Good morning"
But harry turned his away from zayn but not before kicking him with his leg for the hundredth time.Zayn smiled at his lover's behaviour and pulled him in his arms though the other one was  full on fighting mood.

"Leave me or I'll kill you. "

"Yeah ofcourse, you can kiss me my precious harry."

"Are you dumb, leave me you stupid."

"But a day before yesterday I was your soulm----"

"Shut up. I'm very angry. you're really stupid and moron."

"I'm sorry please forgive me."
But harry shook his head and started kicking him, till zayn was on the edge of falling. Zayn tried his best but atlast he was on the floor with sheets wrapped around his body and harry was on the bed glaring at him and for zayn this was also cute, so he just smiled at him and kissed his cheeks ,but the  curly boy wiped his cheeks  immediately with both of his hands.He's really angry and he'll not forgive him till evening or maybe afternoon.

"I can make you your favourite breakfast or we can go somewhere for coffee ,this place is beautiful I mea------"

"Yeah this palce is very beautiful so go alone or maybe call my dad he'll accompany you. But I won't ,I'm good and I'll sleep all day ...
Then after few seconds he removed covers from his face and whispered that "zayn you're stupid don't forget that".

"Okay then I'll also sleep all day with my boyfriend he's very gorgeous and soft and cute and I love him so much, but currently he's angry wih me. So um I was wondering I should find someone else you know for fun...

Within a seconds harry sat up his face red with anger ,he grabbed his pillow and started hitting him ..

"FUN! I hate you! I hate you liar !you'll have fun with someone else stupid moron I'll kill you."

Zayn grabbed both of his wrist and hugged him tightly with a grin never leaving his face, he repeatedly kissed his rosy cheeks like a small kid and harry melted in his zayn's arms,how can he be mad at him, it's impossible to be away from him.His love,his everything.He nuzzled his face in the warmth of his neck he missed him, though they are together but he missed his touch, his arms around his body and his special kisses.

"I'm still mad at you."
He muttered in his neck but as Zayn kissed their interwined fingers a small lazy smile appeared on his pouty face. He looked up in zayn's eyes and kissed both of his eyelids and then the corner of his mouth,he's so in love with him. A love which can't be described in words, a feeling that can only be feel when he's in zayn's arms. And an hour of separation make him feel more giddy, more desperate to be loved by him and never let him go anywhere.

Just die in his zayn's loving arms.

"Why I love you so much huh? I feel like I'm going insane zayn."

"When you're away even for a second I don't feel good, you know I always want us to be like this. I always want to be in your arms and I want you to kidnap me and never let me go  anywhere are you even listening."
He rambled and small chuckle left zayn's mouth he can feel him cause his situation is more worse,but he's good at hiding .He don't want to scare harry, cause harry has already drowned himself in zayn's love.The way zayn wants him.

He rubbed his back while whispering that how much he loved him and no one will separate them .zayn is his forever and he is his soul, his heartbeat and the reason of his smile.

They stayed in eachother arms for god knows how long whispering a lot  "I love yous".Then zayn sang his favourite song in hushed tone just for his love and when he pretended to forget the lyrics harry bite his nose mumbling that "you're still moron and stupid".

°°°°°°°°°°

"My precious boyfriend please let me go, I want to feed you something .You didn't ate anything since yesterday ."

But curly didn't uttered a word, he hugged him from his waist and kissed his shoulder.

"I love you zayn."
Was his silly reply while grinning like a child.

"I know that my precious harry and I'm really very thankful for that,I swear I'm .But you're very weak an---"

"No you're not going anywhere,we will order something and um I won't let you go, so no."

"Hazz you know we can't order, I've to cook that recepie which dad told me, your favourite and homemade."
Zayn said while stroking his chubby cheeks which were red like tomatos due to cold and zayn's love.

But harry shook his head not satisfied with the idea that zayn will be away from him, and he has to be away from his warmth. It's a feeling which is ineffable.

"How about I'll cook and you can help me with some of your amazing cooking skills."

"I don't know how to cook mr.zayn,  I've an amazing dad and gorgeous boyfriend they both are my personal cook and it's so cold I won't help you and I won't let yo----

Zayn didn't let him complete those sentence as he picked him in his arms but this time harry didn't protest he wrapped his arms around his neck but not before pecking his lips with a dozen of kisses with a sleepy smile on his beautiful face. "He's so in love,so in love with his Zayn, feels like his heart will explode from the love he has for his man.

Zayn puts him down on the kitchen counter but the moment he tries to move, harry wrapped both of his legs around his waist and hands on his shoulder.

"Who'll kiss me if my own boyfriend will left me alone on kitchen counter huh?"
He asked while wiggling his eyebrows like a baby he is ."zayn's baby". zayn fulfilled his highness wish by peppering his face with lots of kisses and specially his nose which is cute as button.

"Now be patient and let me cook something for us, okay."

"Let me help you wih something then, can I do something in mr.malik kitchen huh tell mister."
Zayn moves his face lil bit more closer to his ear and then whispered that"you can sit here and look pretty for your boyfriend." and a giggle left harry's mouth and zayn has a special love for harry's giggles .He'll do anything just for this melodious giggles and this gorgeous green eyed boy who owns his soul from the very first moment.

"He's so in love with him".

    _________________

Still reading or bored? 😑😑😑😑

(Chubby cheeks with a glint of rosy blush and curly hair with a bow on a top. uffffff).

Yeah just kill me mr.styles😭😭😭😭

Comments please.❤️