chapter:7

"Now that I've you ,please don't let me go"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Fifty five"

"One more please"

"No!everyone is waiting for me and dad don't eat without me,now go mister."
The curly whispered in his mouth ,but the second he tried to get up zayn grabbed his wrist and pulls him on his chest,harry closed his eyes and after seconds he felt zayn's lips on his temple and then behind his ears.

"marry me"

"Zayn please dad don---"
Zayn puts his finger on his lips and then kissed both of his eyelids. How can he love someone this much, it seems like without harry his world is nothing just a blank page. Every second is painful without harry.

He grabbed his left hand and put on his heart so he can feel his heartbeat.

"Feel my heartbeat can you hear it , you're my everything and if something happen to you, I swear I'll die."

"Tell your dad that my zayn can't leave without me, he wants to marry me cause the second he's away from me he feels like dying."

Harry didn't uttered a word he just hugged his lover tightly, feeling eachother heartbeats he kissed his neck while mumbling a lot of I love yous.

"Tomorrow I'll wait for you on my door, no more window climbing cause I want my husband without ring to meet my dad is that okay mister."

A bright smile appears on zayn's face he flipped them over so now he was on top of harry he removed some of his curls from his face and then kissed his lips.

"I've rings in my pocket we can make it official, if you want."

Harry kissed their interwined fingers and pulls his face little bit more closer towards his neck.

"I want a proper wedding with everyone my dad, these kids,your friends, my favourite music, white flowers, my favourite cake ,everything. I want a wedding dance with you and my dad."

Zayn smiled at his lover's wish he's ready to bring all the happiness from every corner of this world for his everything.

"Any special wish for our wedding tell me now mister's lover, cause I want to fulfill each one of them."

Harry hugged him more tightly absorbing the heat of zayn's body and love. He love the feeling of zayn's arms wrapped around his body, he feel safe, lovable and every good feelings in this world. He feel special.

"I want you to carry me on aisle."
Harry whispered in his ear like it is his little secret, zayn was about to laugh but harry bite his neck while pouting like a small baby.

"Go don't talk to me ,you are very bad .I told you about my wish and now you're laughing ,I'll marry some---"

Zayn didn't let him complete that sentence as he started kissing him , marking him, claiming him as his.He hate that someone else,he hate everyone except his harry.
"I'll kill that someone else and will marry you"
He said with a tone of possisiveness in his voice while covering harry's neck with lots of love marks.