chapter:3

" only you can set my heart on fire"..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So I think I like you ,no no I mean I love you so much um will you marry me"

"Zayn direct marriage proposal! no he'll slap you"

"Ok so hey harry um i was wondering  you should love me "

"Ughhh why it's so hard one more time. Last time"

"Harry I love you so much. And I want you to um you know like love me back"

He whispered in front of his mirror ,even after practicing for an hour he's still same stubborn zayn,who can do anything but this  dating thing is really fucking with his mind.Cause whenever he's around harry he forgets everything. The only thing that he see in that moment is harry's smile and his eyes nothing else. He's sure that even if that curly boy slap him he'll kiss his palms with a smile on his face.Harry can do anything to him and zayn won't uttered a word.

He's restless from the moment harry left his office wih teary eyes and now he's ready to do anything to bring that smile back.Anything.

He sat on his bed and started playing with his lighter and then he remembered his first encounter with harry and small smile appeared on his face.

"Excuse me mister are you blind or something, there's a board here which says no smoking in public place, and it is written in english. you're not some king okay drop this attitude"

And zayn was silent for the first time, cause he was mesmerized by someone's beauty.

"What?ahh now you don't know how to talk right mr.overcool guy.You guys are the reason of all this mess. I'm telling you mister throw your cigarette or I'll call someone and zayn did without even second warning"

Harry was confused for a moment cause he thought zayn will argue back, but when he didn't received any response for a minute he turns his flushed face towards entrance gate.

After that harry was everywhere in his dream ,in his office ,in his heart everywhere like he owns zayn now.

The day zayn come to know that he love harry, he started crying cause what if someone hurt his harry or take him away from him ?cause living without harry is impossible now.

From that moment one of zayn's man is always around harry like his shadow to protect him from any danger.

"um boss his name is harry styles and he's got no one. someone left him in orphanage at the age of five and from then on mr.ronald is his everything.He adore him more than his own son. He works in a  school as a part-time teacher for um mute kids and his dream is to do something for their future.

He kept reading about harry, but zayn was sure that there's no one like his lover he started falling more and more.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When dan came to wake him up zayn was in the balcony with same lighter, and a bright smile on his face .And zayn never smile so it was a very new thing for dan.

"And who's the reason of this million dollar smile mr.zayn"
Dan asked him while lighting his own smoke though he was aware that it's motor mouth but he love to tease zayn.

"No one"

"It's barry isn't it"
He asked again leaning on the railings eyes closed and peaceful smile on his face. It felt so good when he and zayn talk like  friends,it feels very homely.

"No please dan stop this. I don't love him"

"You do zayn and there's nothing wrong with it. But if you won't tell him, then he'll get married with someone else and you'll cry like a Romeo."

Zayn was about to say something ,when he remembered Harry's face with tears streaming through his eyes and his heart started bleeding.

"You only know how to hurt people"

"I can't love someone dan ,I just I can't"
He whispered to himself while throwing his smoke in bin. He tried to forget that crying face of his lover but no matter how much he try it's always in front of his eyes like a haunting nightmare.

"Listen mr.zayn the more you'll deny that you don't love him, the more you'll fall for him .cause you can't hide your love brother."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You've to take care of yourself harry ,please try to understand"

"You're my everything .I can't loose you"

But harry was busy in gift wrapping for children's day he wants to surprise all of them with lots of gifts and chocolates.

Ronald sat beside him and kissed his cheeks and his adorable dimples pop out.

"Are you even listening ,I'm telling you something ,you're my life and I want you to take care of my life or I'll die"
Harry hugged him grinning like a child and Ronald always adore his bubbly personality, no matter what he never forget to smile.

"Don't you worry dad I'll take care of your life. But currently I need to wrap these gifts please help me"

"Stop pouting and when you'll think about yourself. Always others ,their smile, their happiness, their needs what about you I'm really very worried about you."

Harry gave him a sweet smile,but when he saw that Ronald was still frowning at him he sighs and kissed his knuckles while whispering that his happiness depends on the smile of others..

"You know that dad my dream is to do something for those childrens ,they are my life and I want to be something for them .I don't want them to feel that they are orphan."

"I understand harry and believe me I'll help you. But what about you, don't you want to fall in love with someone ,maybe you don't think about yourself, but I care about my baby. "

"Dad no one will fall in love with me ..
A small chuckle left his mouth ,he tried his best to press his sadness but Ronald saw everything.

And on the other hand zayn was desperately waiting just for a one single glance of his lover.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hope you guys r enjoying this story if not then tell me.

Comments please ❤️
Love you💕💞