30 | hardest endgame

Sunghoon walks into a pastry shop near the hospital

Sunghoon walks into a pastry shop near the hospital.  He wants to get egg tarts for Hanee .

He knew that Hanee was very fond of egg tarts, he chuckled imagining Hanee's reaction when he saw this box .

He is very proud of himself for successfully expressing his feelings.  He knew it hurt to leave something unsaid .

He walked next to the nearby shops and stopped in front of a shop selling beautiful scarves .

A smile plastered on her face, "Hanee certainly likes scarf , she can wear them"

The weather is getting colder, a scarf is the perfect gift to give to someone he loves .

He looked around, examining each scarf.  The scarf chosen should be a soft and comfortable material and suitable for Hanee .

His eyes glued to a beige scarf, there is a yellow paper airplane knitted on the hem of the scarf  .

He smiled widely ,
"This scarf is perfect"

"I'll get one for Hanee and me"
Sunghoon took another of the same scarf just the colour of the airplane was different.  Hanee will take a yellow airplane and he has a white one .

After finishing making the payment, Sunghoon came out of the store with a cheerful feeling .

He walked to the hospital while whistling, when he stopped at a crossroads to wait for the traffic light to turn red, a car rushed towards him .

The car moved so fast that the puddle of water in front of Sunghoon splashed towards him .

"Argh , crazy driver..."
He muttered , patted his wet shirt due to the car earlier .

"Why do I feel uneasy ?"
He thought to himself , his both brows knitted to each other .

Sunghoon then shrugged the feelings away and continued his journey yo the hospital .

He gripped the pastry box and the paper bag containing scarves tightly .

Upon arriving in front of Hanee's room, he is shocked to see Heeseung who is on his knees while cupped his face meanwhile Jake is in a wheelchair as Jay is behind him.  They're all ...

crying .

He frowned , he approached Heeseung and shake his shoulder .
"Heeseung , what's wrong ?"

"Why are you all crying ?"

Heeseung lifted his face from his palms, his eyes swollen as tears could not stop from flowing .

"Hanee ...."

"She ...."

"She what !?"
Sunghoon yelled as Heeseung shut his eyes tightly , couldn't utter any other words .