7 | a spice of drama

"Your detention time is over, you can come out now" Mr

"Your detention time is over, you can come out now" Mr. Yoon turned off the alarm from his phone .

Hanee let out a big sigh , she got up from her chair and started packing her books .

One hour and thirty minutes felt very long and difficult for Hanee because Mr.Yoon was in the room all the time to keep an eye on Hanee .

Hanee couldn't sleep or play her phone, she was warned and got a long briefings, beaten several times with a long iron ruler in the palm of her hand and forced to do her homeworks .

"Argh .." Hanee winched in pain a bit when her aching and reddish palm rubbed against the strap of her bag .

She immediately changed shoulder direction and had to slung her bag over her left shoulder to protect her right palm .

"Thank you Mr.Yoon"
Hanee bows politely before going out from the detention room .

She was busy thinking about how she wanted to wash dishes in a cafe today with swollen hand like this .

When she came out of the detention room, she was surprised to see a glimpse of boy leaning against a wall next to detention room .

"Sunghoon ? What are you doing here ?"

Sunghoon glances at Hanee , he immediately take off his Earpods and stares at Hanee .

"I'm waiting for you"

"But i thought you have a training today ??" Hanee scratched her non -itchy head .

Sunghoon chuckles , he walks closer to Hanee and ruffles her hair and then slightly knocked her head .

"do you think you're a tough person? "

"Why don't you tell Mr. Yoon that I forced you out of school ?"

"Why are you taking the whole blame ?"

Hanee pouts as the girl rubbed her head that Sunghoon knocked earlier ,
"I just ..."

She bit her bottom lips anxiously and shook her head ,
"Nevermind"

Sunghoon huffed , he grabs Hanee's hand to stop her from keep on rubbing her forehead .

Hanee yelled in pains when Sunghoon touches her sore palm . Sunghoon wonders why Hanee is screaming, he slowly looks at Hanee's palm and is shocked to see her red and swollen palm .

"W-what happend ?"
He lifts Hanee's palm and began to caress it slowly .

Hanee grits her teeth , trying to hold back the pains .
"Uh , it's not hurtful .. i'm okay"

Sunghoon gets angry when Hanee doesn’t want to tell the real thing .
"Is Mr. Yoon doing this? "

Hanee didn't nod or even shake her head.  She remains stiff, not knowing what to say .