24 | rainy day

"the biceps femoris muscle is the flexor muscle while the quadriceps femoral muscle is the extensor muscle"

"so , please look at the diagram in the textbook..."

Hanee stared at the skeleton picture inside her textbook.  She balanced a pencil with her pursed lips .

She then take her pencil and began to draw mustache at the skeleton .
"This dude need to wear some clothes , he is naked even he's a skeleton"

Her fingers gently tapped the table , trying to focus but couldn't . She is busy thinking about why Sunghoon is distancing himself from her for three days in a row .

He began to become cold and annoying. He often gives his resting bitch look which makes the atmosphere so awkward .

Hanee glared at Sunghoon, he was focused during the lesson.  Hanee really wants to talk to him, she wants to sit down with Sunghoon and ask if she did anything wrong or not .

She can't accept this sudden imprisonment, she really misses the playful Sunghoon .

Hanee took a paper and started folding it into an airplane, she wrote a note inside the airplane .

Hanee glanced at Mr. Lee first, to make sure he didn't see her flying this airplane .

The airplane landed safely on top of Sunghoon's book causing the male to startled.  He looked around, looking for who was flying this airplane. 

His eyes finally connected with Hanee, it was clear that the girl was flying the airplane .

Hanee made a style with her hands, asking Sunghoon to open the airplane .

Sunghoon follows what Hanee asked ,  there is a note that said ‘why do you look so different lately’

Sunghoon bit his bottom lips nervously, he knew Hanee is waiting for his reply .

But Sunghoon just clumped the airplane and kept the clump under his table .

Hanee was stunned when Sunghoon did that, she blinked her eyes several times in disbelief .

"What's wrong with him ?"

Hanee didn't give up, she started throwing an erase , ruler, pencil and various other stationery towards Sunghoon but the male didn't budge .

"Park Sunghoon !"
Hanee whispered .

"Pppaaarkk Sunghoon !!"

Sunghoon sighed , he know the girl will not give up . He finally look at Hanee , raising a brow to her .

Hanee smiled widely when he finally give her attention ,
"After class , cafe !"

Her actions were noticed by Mr.Lee, the older crossed his arms and placed the biology textbook on the table
"Jung Hanee and Park Sunghoon. Are you two discussing more important things without my knowledge?"