25 | selfess love

Hanee walked into her unit with a wet condition, her eyes looking swollen from crying

Hanee walked into her unit with a wet condition, her eyes looking swollen from crying .

Creamy watched her master walk weakly and plopped herself on the bed without changing her wet uniform .

"I feel so stupid right now"

"Why am i crying because of ridiculous thing ?" She said .

Creamy approached her life savior and climbed onto the bed, she tried to find a way to get into Hanee's arms .

Hanee giggled when she saw Creamy who was pushing her arm with her tiny and fluffy head .

She took Creamy and hugged her tightly, the warmth of Creamy's body made Hanee feel very comfortable .

Her shivered just disappeared.  Creamy meowed and licked Hanee's nose, as if she understood her feelings .

"Creamy , do you know why Sunghoon suddenly changed? "

"He hasn't talked to me in days. It feels so weird because I'm used to his jokes"

Hanee lifted Creamy to face her ,
"Am I so loud and annoying?"

"Ah , i don't know anymore..."

Hanee dropped her body on the bed and wrapped her whole body with a blanket .

"Maybe , men also have periods, which is why their moods change "

"Meow (stupid)  ."

Hanee chuckled when Creamy replied to her , she tightened her grip on Creamy and hugged her as if she was a pillow .

Due to fatigue, Hanee fell asleep right away without dinner and without cleaning herself .

-

That morning, the classroom atmosphere was very chaotic with students .

Today is the day of their final exam, some students are diligently reviewing, some are too calm, some don't care at all about the exam and some are planning to boil notebooks .

Hanee closed her book as she sighed, she rubbed her aching forehead.  Suddenly her head felt very heavy and throbbing .

"Ugh , this is my fault for sleeping in a rain -soaked condition"

Hanee glared at Sunghoon, the boy is reviewing with Jay.  Hanee pouted, hoping she could join them too but she was embarrassed because she cried in front of Sunghoon yesterday .

"Should I boil my notebook too? "

"It will taste a bit bland so I need to add lemon or salt "
She observed her book , rethinking about her decision .

"Good morning class"
Mr.Lee enters their class followed by Jake from behind who helps him carry the exam papers .

Mr.Lee took a deep breath and smiled brightly at his students , he could not believe that soon all the students in front of him would graduate .