⚜THE FIRST TASK⚜

Mulai dari awal

Harry neatly joined his hands on his lap as he explained, "You, Mr. Weasley have a very severe insecurities and self-esteem issues." the boy gaped at him at his bluntness, blushing beet root red. "I would like to make sure that those don't turn out as your worst enemies." he added. 

Once again, the boy shut and open his mouth like a fish before shutting it up again. Harry saw or more like felt his junior shuffle closer towards himself. "Why-" his attention snapped back towards the blue-eyed boy once again. "Why are you....why....for me?" the boy managed to form out the incoherent question. 

Harry finally let his features soften not that the boy could see them to begin with, "The question should be...why not you, Mr. Weasley?" the boy looked at him surprised. "I would like to make sure that you are not only known as Harry Potter's bestfriend or the Chosen One's best mate....but as Ron....as Ron Weasley, who has his own specialty,...his own little talents,....his own,....importance." he let the words sink in.

The boy's head bowed down at that. 

Harry released a sigh, he really didn't want to deal with all this emotional and phycological stuff yet....despite his inner feelings he stood up elegantly and reached the boy. 

Coaxing the boy to look up, Harry realized that the blue eyes he had always considered as his friend, his family and most importantly his brother, had turned watery and teary.

This time Harry couldn't help himself as he raised a hand slowly and softly stroked the red hair. Through their obvious height differences, the sight of the teary blue eyes widening made quite a comical sight and Harry couldn't help a chuckle...which for whatever reason made the boy all flustered and red. 

"You are a special boy Mr. Weasley....and your older siblings may be better than at you at various things and your sister may be the 'princess' of the family....but they are not you, they do not have the qualities you possess." the boy opened his mouth to protest but Harry cut him off. "You, Mr. Weasley are one of the best chess players I have ever seen...you are one of the most loyal friends anyone could ever have," he ignored his junior's snort at that. " and one of the kindest as well, a boy who offered his only piece of sandwich to his new friend whom he barely knew..." at this silence enveloped the room. 

Harry's smile grew wide as he saw his junior look speechless and it grew even wider when he heard the red head boy reply, " Alright...I take up your offer...but I am not very good at quidditch either...I used to keep for my brothers sometimes..." 

"You do not need to worry about that, Mr. Weasley. As I said, I have the full responsibility of your quidditch lessons." the boy nodded at that and Harry straightened up turning towards his junior who was lounging on the couch, staring blankly at them. Harry made his way back towards his junior and offered him two vials of potions. The younger looked at them warily before looking at Harry questioningly. "Potions for your eyes and your...malnourished body." he informed the boy curtly before backing away and hiding his hands behind himself.

'He was already feeling so damn tired already!' he thought looking away to hide how tired his eyes looked. 'It was getting difficult by the second, to hide his trembling hands already!' 

Not feeling the vial being taken away from his hands, did Harry finally look towards the black haired teen to see him pale considerably. 

'What?' Harry thought...only then feeling the heavy silence of the room. He glanced back to see Ron looking at them with...regret in his eyes?! 

Suddenly it hit Harry, the reason of the weird atmosphere and he couldn't help the slight enlarging of his pupils due to his rage, "Are you ashamed of yourself?" the words rang out in the now uncannily silent room. The teen finally gazed up at Harry and his eyes widened probably noticing Harry's expression and magic which were both fluctuating. "What?" the boy dared to ask, trembling.