"If I ever have a chance to return to this world, I promise I'll be good to you. I'll protect you. I'll listen well to you"

"Why are you talking like this? You're still here aren't you? You still have time"

Jungkook just lowered his head. "Please be happy. Taehyung will make you very happy. When two people are meant for each other, they will always end up being together no matter any external forces against them"

He bit his lips hard. "I learned that the hard way"

Jimin shook his head at Jungkook. "You're acting so strange. Finish your coffee"

He hit him playfully and laughed before taking a deep breath "It's nice to be like this with you Kookie. I wish we could do this more often"

Jungkook simply mumbled. It was at this moment, something strange happened. The clouds in the sky started to gather, turning darker and darker.

"What's going on?" Jimin screamed. "Is it about to rain?"

Jungkook's eyes began to wander. He looked really pale.

"You have to go back! You have to go back."

Jimin was extremely confused. "What's wrong with you?

Jungkook suddenly got up from his seat and started to walk away. He walked without turning back.

"Kookie! Kookie!" Jimin shouted but the other didn't answer. Then everywhere turned black. His heart beat crazily fast in his chest.

"Kookie!Kookie!" He shouted louder.

Jimin opened his eyes screaming at the top of his lungs. He found himself panting heavily. His whole body was filled with sweat. Someone held his hand tightly, sniffing loudly.

"Oh my God, You're back" A soft pain filled voice filled his eyes

Jimin looked to the side and saw Taehyung sitting beside him, stroking his head lovingly and looking extremely relieved. He brought his hand to his lips and kissed it. His eyes were red and puffy and somehow, Jimin felt something wasn't right. Jin entered the room. As soon as he saw Jimin, he rushed back out shouting at the top of his lungs to the others at the house.

"What happened to me?" Jimin asked sitting up on the bed.

"You were poisoned" Taehyung replied. " The poison had reached an advanced staged. It was actually a miracle that you survived"

Jimin was confused"But how? How did that happen?"

Taehyung went silent unable to look him in the eyes. The silence was enough answer. Jimin nodded his head. At that moment, the others entered inside the room one by one. A doctor followed as well. Yeontan bounced into the room looking extremely happy as he hugged Jimin tightly.

"Second master, You're back. You've been asleep for three days"

Jimin was surprised"Three days? That long?"

Everyone nodded. Nanny Jihye came forward holding Joy in her arms. She handed him over to Jimin whose face filled with happiness as soon as he held her in his arms.

"She missed you a lot" Taehyung whispered. "Just like me...I thought I was going to loose you" He added. Jimin stared at him. He noticed the sadness in his eyes as he spoke.

"I'm here now" Jimin whispered. He kissed him softly on the lips but Taehyung remained sad. His eyes were watery and his lips were trembling.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung simply sighed. "I'll be back" He whispered and left the room. Jimin looked to the others. 

"What's wrong? What happened?"

No one answered. An uncomfortable silence followed. Something didn't feel right. Everyone was hiding something from him. Something very important.

He looked at Nanny Ji hye. "Nanny?"

But the woman remained quiet. No one said anything. Yeontan settled himself beside Jimin and hugged him tightly pursing his lips tightly. Hoseok and Jin left the room. The doctor began to check on Jimin but the latter was still worried. Taehyung hadn't returned to the room. Jimin was extremely curious. After the doctor had confirmed that he was okay, Jimin dropped Joy with Nanny Ji hye and hurried outside to look for Taehyung.

"Jimin come back. Where are you going?" she cried but Jimin didn't respond. He dashed out of the room and went looking for Taehyung. It took a while but he found him with Hoseok and Jin. They where not that far from his room. They had gathered themselves at the corridor whispering but from where he stood, he could hear what they were saying.

"Are you sure you can tell him?" Jin said.

Taehyung looked agitated. "I don't know. He just woke up. I don't want to say something to him that will upset him"

Hoseok sighed. "But he deserves to know that Jungkook is dead. Yoongi killed him"

Jimin felt a heavy pain in his chest. He felt like he would faint. He didn't know when he let out a loud gasp.

"What?"

Taehyung and the others turned and as soon as they saw him,  they looked guilty. Taehyung sighed heavily as he tried approaching him.

"Jimin..."

But Jimin backed away slowly as the dream he just had came rushing back to him. It had been a confusing one. Now, he understood what it meant. His legs grew weak and he fell to the ground crying woefully. Taehyung finally reached him and hugged him tightly.

"I didn't want you to know like this"

"I can't believe this. I can't believe this" Jimin cried.

"His body was found at his home by a maid. He was buried immediately because it seemed he had been dead for quite a while. For now, Yoongi is at large. No one knows where he is" Taehyung continued.

Jimin was dazed. He couldn't comprehend what he had just heard. Yoongi killed Jungkook? Had things gotten so bad between them that he thought murder was the only option. He was filled with sadness, pain and regret. He couldn't speak or walk anymore. Taehyung immediately carried him in his arms back to his room. Everyone left them alone as soon as they saw Jimin's saddened state. He was quiet for a long time. Taehyung sat there for watching him, waiting for any reaction. It took a long time  but Jimin finally spoke.

"Is it my fault?"

"What do you mean my love?"

"Maybe I should have stayed by myself. We shouldn't have been together..."

"What are you saying? It's not your fault at all. We are responsible for our own mistakes. Jungkook and Yoongi as well"

"We all make our own decisions. You should never blame yourself for anything. Least of all, for being with me"

Jimin broke into fresh tears. " My poor Kookie. What am I going to do now? Taehyungie. What am I going to do?"

Taehyung hugged him again. Jimin was unaware but he was crying as well. Painful bitter tears.

I was hospitalised for weeks so I couldn't update. unfortunately, I tried to log into my account recently but Wattpad was very frustrating. Fortunately, I got my password so I'm back now. You all deserve a longer chapter but I'll do that another time. Have a great day everyone. Luv u all a lot.