A/N Decision and Message

I have come to a conclusion, that it will be a BNHA x DBZ/DBGT/DBS Fanfic as it was the most picked. The release will be after the 15th or 16 Chapter of my first book The Failure, the book has 29 chapters so it will take a long time to be finished.

And please bear with me, I may disappoint you a bit about the ships, I don't like using the same ships as I found it very overrated, no offence for Izuku x Momo shippers but plz bear with it. I'm trying to give the other characters some spotlight also as I found many stories the same. What I'm trying to say is instead of the usual Class 1A that we see in many books, why not Class 1B or some other characters like the latest one that was introduced named Mawata Fuwa, she is in Class 2A.

I wanna do some new things along the way, not repeating the same thing, so you might find the next book differently, I don't exactly know how the story will escalate as it will be different, and the fact that it has a chance of having no ships in it, but you'll will never know since I'm focused at my first story.

I would also use some different characters from other animes if I labeled my story as a type of crossover or just borrowing the characters from other animes for my own story's sake hahaha.

The Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/287877533-i%27ll-protect-this-world

Thank you for reading and also some spoilers along the way for the next chapter...

USJ

HAHAHAHAH, ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!