Chapter 2: Escape and Regrets

"I had enough".....

(Izuku P.O.V.)

After I attended school, and got my usual beating, I went back home preparing everything for my escape, escaping this hell that I am in right now. I prepared everything in my big yellow backpack, my notebooks, diary, book for survival, med kit, clothes, survival supplies, the money I earned over the years, honestly I earned a lot of money from the ones that my so called family gives me and part time jobs, and some necessary things. I already threw away all my All Might merch after learning that he was my father all the time. I don't even liked him one bit after that day. Now all I need is to plan the right time and date of my escape where everything is nothing more but freedom.

Being in this house feels like eternal suffering, a bird locked on its cage, a bird that can never spread its wings and fly as free in the sky. I always dreamed about being a hero and also held my promise, but I also dreamed of being free from everything. I don't wanna die, it's a waste if you just commit suicide. I still want to be a hero, achieve goals and dreams, I still wanna fulfill my promise, and I also wanna live. 3 days, I will get out of this suffering.

3 Days past and all is the same, the constant abuse, bullying, and neglect. Everyday, every night, nothing changes, it is pretty much normal to me. For a normal person, they can't handle this, but I have something to live for, something that keep me going forward. So that's why I'm going to escape, so that I can move onto a new world, I know the outside world would be harsh, but I will face it in order to achieve my goals. If I kept myself locked up in this hell, there is no way I could do anything.

I start my escape, I made sure no one is awake so I can make my escape, after making sure of it, I open up my window, here I escape at dawn, it's the least possible time where they would be awake. Before I go, I wrote a letter so they would at least know their incompetence. I carefully get out of the window and dropped my bag gently to the ground so no one would notice it nor hear it. Then I carefully and quietly closed the window and escape from the hell I came from.

Now it's only me alone in the city wandering around, I decided to take a bus and drop to a nearby forest. As I have read, the forest I dropped in was an unvisited forest that nobody visits and was near the Beast Forest where it is handle by the Wild Wild Pussycats, a group of heroes that specializes search and rescue, well understandable because they are the ones that takes care of the forest and help people who are camping.

I quickly walked inside the unvisited forest, it's scary but I have seen worse throughout my lifetime. It's a bit dark, even if the sun was rising I still need a flashlight. As I walk deeper in the forest I was greeted with some unexpected company, a family of foxes, they are passive unless they were provoked. Well they are cute and all but that's not what I came for. So I walked deeper in the forest, what I wanted is just a nice place for me to start over, a place where it has a nice view, good soil to plant some food like crops, fruits and vegetables, and also some organic medicine. And also a river so I could have a source of water. After hours of walking, the sun has risen up, I could see the environment better, as I walked into the inner parts of the forest I already found the perfect spot that I was looking for.

 After hours of walking, the sun has risen up, I could see the environment better, as I walked into the inner parts of the forest I already found the perfect spot that I was looking for