Chapter 7: If there is Shadow, there is also Light

"I shall now cleanse this place..."

Time skip

(Izuku P.O.V.)

It's been quite a while now, almost 8 years to be exact. I now started doing some Vigilante work since heroes are such a disappointment, but what makes it worse is that they treat me a villain.

Throughout the years, I've been working hard lately, Mr. Riko throw and gave me a promotion to manage the store since I've been an eye candy for many customers and because of that, the store become popular and we got a very big amount of income and he was so happy, he thanked and hugged me like there is no tomorrow, he was grateful to me, he saw me as a blessing, if I didn't came, he don't know what will happen to his simple café. I'm also grateful to him, if he didn't hired me, then I don't where I will be to begin with.

Me and Yui became comfortable with eachother like a brother and sister bonding. Her parents came over when they had a chance to visit, when they first met me, they were confused, but when I told them I found their great grandfather's sword, they were shock, they told me that they were already losing hope of meeting the person who will find the sword. I also got a lot of questions from them, and boy they are the same as Yui, bright but with a dark side, it's spine chilling. I told them all about my life, they teared up as they couldn't believed I went through something like that, they hugged welcomed me like I'm their own family, I felt very happy, after all this years, I already found my family that also cares for me.

I almost mastered all of my skills, but still basically I'm untouchable but I will still train to further improve. Yui also got stronger throughout the years, I remembered my jaws dropped after seeing Yui materializing Yoishigure, apparently she saw Shizuku's device is mainly the big part of her powers. I told Yui to never tell this power or any information about this to everyone, not even her parents. We now usually do some practice battles, for someone who just discovered her true power and potential, she gave me also a hard time, she was a prodigy, extreme control of her magic and great sword fighting abilities in such a short time, that's why we are just nearly equal. I still haven't mastered the Final Secret Sword as I can't access the Evolved version of Itto Shura, Itto Rasetsu. That move was more dangerous to use, it requires me to not only to ignore my survival instinct, but also shutting down all my 5 main senses despite having superhuman body and super sharp control over it, and not breaking the thing inside me. I still have more ways to go to have a mastered magic control, I'm already the best in magic control, but it's still not enough.

When I'm always in the house, Yui seems sometimes acting different when she was always near me, I don't usually mind but when I'm asleep, Yui was sleeping next to me. I don't know why this is happening but I just let it be, I just think it's because she want to sleep with someone because she is scared or maybe she just wants to cuddle her big brother. But it went a bit too far when she slept with me with only undergarments on, that was embarrassing. I am also trying to find Stella while I'm doing my vigilante work, as I still didn't gave up finding her.

When I first debuted as a Vigilante, I already took care of dozens of villains within a single night, seriously what are they doing. And for only a week, I'm already famous since the people I saved started telling the media about me, I don't usually mind things but this made me do some work a bit harder. In the Hero or Civilian side, they call me the Shadow Swordsman since I usually move fast in the dark because of Itto Shura and the sword, while on the Villain side, they feared me that they call me the Demon Swordsman, since they see a demonic figure behind me when they see me coming after them.

They tried many times to capture me, but I was too fast for them, even the most known hero of the night, the Underground Hero, my uncle Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead can't catch me even with his cloth bindings. Even if how many opening he sees, my senses and vision always see through it. I usually fight him hand-to-hand since I don't want any suspicions because he has a very known quirk in the dark called Erasure, whenever he look at his target while his quirk is activated, he could temporarily remove his target's quirk until he blinks since it's his only drawback.