Chapter 8: Yuuie and Itsuka's Life

"I know you are out there and I hope I could see you again, Ikki..."

(Itsuka P.O.V.)

It's been 14 years since I last saw him, I really missed him so much that I'm very desperate to see him again. Izuku Yagi, or as I always call him, Ikki, a green-haired boy with black shadings and a distinctive diamond pattern freckles. He was cute and kind, he was always there for me when I need him, even when I was about to leave him, he still comfort me to the end. I really have a different life since because after moving away from him, my father found success and was now able to make large amounts of income which led us to become really wealthy. Well even with all of that wealth, we are still generous and very careful at spending it. My father is not like money-hungry people, but he is a father who gives his family a brighter future.

When I was 10 years old, I was just looking at the T.V. one day, and then I saw my very bestfriend and crush being shown in the news already considered dead was said that he committed suicide and the body was missing on top of it. My mom tried to comfort me but I just wanna stay alone and went to my room, I was crying as I can't believe it, I don't wanna believe it, that's not true, he made a promise, I know he couldn't be dead, he said he will find me and meet me again, and then my second quirk appeared, and it was fire. I don't know but it was how, like a dragon's but also a salamander's fire, it's crimson fire. I told mom to take me to a doctor to determine my quirk. In the hospital, the doctor came with the results and she is quite shocked about it.

"I don't know how to say this but, you daughter's quirk, it's a quirk but also not." The doctor stated, it was rather confusing than concerning. "But still here is the result, you quirk is Pyrokinesis, but the color is crimson which is hotter than normal fire. Basically you can use you fire as your weapon or anything you like to do, drawback is you will lose stamina, also another thing that the quirk gave you was your hair and eyes have changed." The doctor finished my check up. As I heard, I looked at a mirror and saw my hair was now a mix of orange and crimson as it resembles a fire and my eyes are a mix of my original eye color and crimson as well. My mom looked at me and removed my side tail as it doesn't suit my hair, she then changed my hairstyle to a twin tail with a yellow bow holding them while also leaving the back of my hair run down, Mom really did a good job as I looked better, the doctor also smiled after seeing a motherly sight.

After my check up, we went back home and swore to myself to now find Ikki and meet him again, I then trained to be the best even though I'm very gifted. I started getting the hang of my power in years of training, I noticed the more experience I gain, the more powerful I become and the more I can control my power. My body enhancement quirk also gave me a major boost of strength but I couldn't multiply it more that 3 times as it was the true limits even how many times I train myself. I also did some martial arts because my father was once a martial artist, I mainly do some Kendo and Taekwondo, and some other martial arts. But when I was training one day, I was just learning to manipulate my fire better as I noticed that it was like forming a sword, I don't know why but something just came into my mind.

"Serve my will, Lævateinn."

As then a pillar of fire then covered my hand as it revealed a sword, it was a golden broadsword with red marking on the hilt. I played with it a bit but it disappeared, I guess it's because of the fact I summoned it, it drains my energy, for summoning a simple sword that was tiring. I then tried to learn more about my powers, my power was overwhelming that I ate much more food than before, I mostly eat because of my body enhancement since it needs stamina to use it, but with my new awakened power, I ate more that usual. But even after eating much, my family couldn't stop being shocked and a bit worried at how many servings I eat and I still have a very beautiful body. I then tried to conserve my power as it was overwhelming and consumes too much energy. For years I only did was doing precise control over it and making some moves with my fire, the sword was the main part of my power since it was the main embodiment of my fire and soul, I was training my sword when suddenly it broke out of nowhere, when it broke I began blacking out and then went unconscious, all I remember was I've been brought back to my room. Since then, I strengthen my soul and will as to make it tough and can never be broken.