I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. I think a full minute passed before I finally regained control over my body and I shut the door. I followed the sound of cupboards shutting and cups clinking to the kitchen where I found Mr Davies busy with the kettle.

"Ah Miss Shayk, you've finally decided to join me. You know offering your guest something to drink is common courtesy, right? Don't worry though, go take a seat in the living room and I'll bring the drinks." he told me in a very matter-of-fact way and I decided the guy was crazy. Since I was dealing with a lunatic I figured the easiest thing to do would be to just listen to him and hope he wouldn't hack me to me death later.

I sighed and made my way to the living room, getting comfortable on the big loveseat. Several minutes passed before Mr Davies strolled in with two steaming cups of tea. I took a minute to really look at him and again it hit me that he was simply beautiful. He was wearing a dark grey work shirt rolled up to his elbows with a few buttons open that showed off just a hint of the pale but sculpted muscle that I knew was underneath. His black dress pants hugged his muscled legs snugly and I had to admit his ass looked pretty tasty in them. I could totally understand why everyone had been talking about his ass. I swallowed deeply and tore my eyes away from his perfect body before he caught me ogling him.

Something about the way he walked around my house like he owned it made me happy but as soon as that thought registered in my head I squashed the feeling away and remembered what I'd said to him on Monday. He was dangerous and I couldn't have him around me. Only bad things would come from it. No, it couldn't be allowed to happen, I wouldn't let it.

He handed me my cup and sat down beside me. We sipped our drink in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before he put his cup down and turned around to face me. I put my cup down too, curious to hear what he had to say.

"So how come you weren't in?" he asked me and I could hear concern as well as curiosity in his voice. I looked up into his green eyes and I could feel myself getting lost. I liked that he seemed to be worried about me, I could feel the blush flooding my cheeks but I turned away before he could see.

"I wasn't feeling too well." I mumbled without looking him in the eyes. I hated lying, especially to Mr Davies.

"We both know that's a lie." he answered immediately with dissatisfaction in his voice. Obviously he didn't appreciate me lying to him either.

"Look, I said I wasn't feeling well, okay? And even if I wasn't it isn't any of your business." I snapped at him as I got up. I walked to the window needing to put some space between me and him.

"I was worried about you so yes it is my business. Don't lie to me Miss Shayk. Nobody has heard from you in four days, even Miss Smith." He said in a calm and controlled voice and I could hear him approaching. A few steps closer and I was sure I could have felt his sweet, hot breath on the back of my neck.

"How do you know?" I turned around and answered him curiously.

"I overheard Mr Holloway asking Miss Smith about you."

I could feel all the blood drain from my face and vision became blurry with tears. Luke was looking for me. The thought of him finding me made my legs turn to jelly and I clung onto Mr Davies to stop myself from falling over. Instantly one of his arms went around my waist and the familiar sparks were shooting through me. He held me up with one arm and with the other he brushed a stray tear away that had spilled over.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I looked into his eyes and I could see they were silently asking for the truth but I just shook my head wordlessly. Seeing the look of pure anguish on his face finally pushed me over the edge and I broke down crying in his arms.