A Moment Of Peace And Quiet

Começar do início

Y/n: That son of bitch put a bounty on me... Heh, doesn't matter that just shows that I'm more of a threat than I was now.

Hades: Meh money is worthless to me.

Y/n: Wish I can say the same.

???: Hey Y/n.

Both you and Hades turned their heads to see the pink haired esper, Natsuki. She wore a light pink ruffled skirt with a black trim, a white shirt with short sleeves and trims along the edges of the sleeves. She also wore a blue skirt that went up to her knees and had white thigh highs.

 She also wore a blue skirt that went up to her knees and had white thigh highs

What she wore. (So adorable)

You smile as you wave at her.

Y/n: Hey their Natsuki, you doing alright?

The short pink haired girl nodded her head.

Natsuki: Mhm, I am doing way better than I did when I was at Union.

You grab a napkin and clean the mess that you made earlier.

Y/n: That's good to here.

You then stand up and walk to her, you pat her on the head. With said action made the esper blush.

Natsuki: H-Huh?

Y/n: I just want to let you know... That if you have a problem, you can tell me. You don't have to hide it, alright?

The short girl was speechless. You removed your hand from her head and walked out of the kitchen.

Y/n: I'm going back to the nurses office, to check on the rest of the girls. I'll talk to you two later.

Natsuki: A... Alright.

Hades: Bye~

With that you left the room leaving the two girls together. Hades just continued to sip on her coffee.

 Hades just continued to sip on her coffee