"Good to see you Roachy." He snickered. "BAHA- Wassup Roachyyyy?" Someone said from your left.It was a black haired boy who's eyes was looking at you and he was having a good time 'roasting' you.You felt bad, Selever could see that too bad got upset about it. "Hey kid, fuck off." He was ready to stand up from his seat. "Only I can call them like that." He growled at the boy. "Don't ever call them like that again." He said as he stood up.The boy was shocked, it could be seen. "C..Cause?" The black haired guy wanted to seem brave. "Cause if you do, I'll fucking rip you apart bitch." Sel started to get out of hand.You could actually hear him growl or something.The whole class watched this.You was not sure what to do about it.You stood up next to Sel. "Hey it's okay Sel, it won't happen again." You tried to calm him. "Yea, yeah..Im sorry and it won't happen again." The boy apologised. "It better." Selever said before shooting one last glare at the guy and sitting down. "It really wasn't necessary." You said in a lower voice to Selever. "It was Y/N, I couldn't just watch him call you like that, he insulted you." He explained.You sighed. "Okay, okay..but please don't be this intense next time if something like this happens." You said. "Wait, this happens often?" He asked. "Well, I'm not the most liked person around here you know." You replied.Then the bell rang and it was time for the second class.

The rest of the day went like the others.It was a few seconds till the end of the last class. "And 3..2..1-" You whispered and then the bell finally rang. "Woohoo!" You cheered tiredly.You yawned and stretched while leaned back on your chair. "Hey Sel." You turned to the desk behind you. "Yea?" Selever leaned closer to you. "What about we lunch together?" You asked. "Perfect for me." He answered as he packed into his bag, then he walked out of the class.A few minutes later you packed in too.

It was time for lunch and as you dragged your bag behind yourself, you walked to the lunching area.It could be known, the fan girls were all around Sel who didn't really cared what was going on.He saw you and waved that he was there.A few of the girls looked up at you and scanned you with their eyes.Anyways you went to the groups area.There was already stares on you from the many girls.You somehow managed to get trough all the people to reach Selever.When you was about to start to sit down on the seat, a dark brown haired girl was faster and sat down right next to Sel. "Uh- Hey Sel." You tried to talk to him. "Wh- Oh- Hello Shortie." He turned to you, above the brown haired girls head. "Hey, can I sit down? You know I'm Selevers frie-" You begun to talk to the girl. "No, Im sitting here right now." She said, cutting you off.Sel saw this whole situation and he couldn't just watch it. "Ayo, who said you can sit here? Only they can sit here.Shoo!" He said in the girls face.The girl grunted and shot a glare at you. "This isn't over." As she said that, she was gone. "Pfft- Little bitch." You said silently.You then sat down and watched.

A few minutes passed and you saw two boys coming this way.One with a chestnutish(?;-;) brownish hair and the other one seemed familiar.You then realised it was the black haired boy from the morning. "Oh no.." You muttered. "What?" Selever asked, then he looked at the direction you was looking at. "Isn't it-" He begin but he saw that it was the boy from the morning incident. "Okay biche- I mean girls, shoo, it's time to go away." He informed all the fan girls.They got away then the two boys got here. "What do you want guys?" Sel asked with a serious face. "Hey, it's okay bro.We don't want any trouble." The brown haired boy with a multi-coloured hoodie started to talk. "Better." You whispered behind Selever. "Then why did you came?" Sel asked the guys, calming down a bit. "Uh, can we sit down?" The brown haired guy asked politely.Selever thinker a bit then nodded slightly.The boys sat down on Selevers side. "So, the thing is." The chestnut haired boy begun again.He looked at the black haired guy. "O- We- I mean, I want to apologise for what happened earlier." He said with nervousness in his voice. "It's okay.Just make sure it doesn't happen again." You smiled.He smiled back lightly. "If we are here, why don't we introduce ourselves?" The guy with the colorful hoodie said. "I'm David and he is Noah." He said.The black haired guy, Noah waved.He was in a dark blue hoodie some black leggings and a dark grey, sports shoe.He also had earrings, 1 on the right 3 on the other one and also an ear piercing on his right ear.The other guy, David had the colorful hoodie, jeans an ear piercing only in his left ear.He also had a red sports shoe.They seemed nice, except the thing that happened at the morning. "Well nice to meet you guys, I'm Selever and they are Y/N" Sel said as he pointed at you. "Nicq to meet y'all too." David said.Noah nodded. "Well, it's time for us to go." Noah broke the silence. "Bye." You said and Selever waved at them as they left.Later Sel got a box full of food out of his bag and put it on the table.You was really hungry so you couldn't help but stare at his food.He saw it and looked at you. "Want some?" He asked. "Oh- Well..I mean I am hungry since I didn't even ate breakfast but you don't have to-" You started to explain, but before you could finish it, Selever pushed a half sandwich to you. "I...Thanks Sel." You smiled warmly.He stared for a while then came back to reality. "I- It's okay, you're welcome." He started to eat the other half of his sandwich.You snickered and started to eat your  half of the sandwich.

——————————-

Ayooo :D
It's  been a while tho-
Hope you enjoyed because it was hard work and it's almost 2000 words again :>
I'm also working on Noah's and David's design to show you guys.
See y'all in the next chapter byee :DD