(11) Reminiscent Breeze

Start from the beginning

"Then, Let's go Yun~ Let's leave them first. " Xingqiu hurridly pulls Chongyun out the store leaving Xiao and Venti with an awkward silence.

"I guess... We're on a date now?" Venti asks Xiao.

"Oh- Right." Xiao in the inside was not into this at all. He just had to go through it, well that was what he thought.

"Can we um... Since we have nothing to do why not compose the song now?" Xiao asked.

"Ah well... I think it's better of you with me to my house, more of my sheets are there." Venti was walking towards Xiao to sit beside him since he was near the door.

"Alright the-" Xiao was gonna respond to Venti when...

Venti trips over a box full of Instrument accessories causing him to fall to a nearby Shelf. Xiao panics and ended up pinning Venti to the wall causing some stuff to fall onto him.

"I-im sorry!" Venti got flustered and check if Xiao was okay, his arm though was plucked by a string that caused him to feel a bit of pain.

"No- no... I'm fine I should be asking you, if you're okay- you got hit by a book earlier-" Xiao quickly got himself to place even if Venti was still a flustered mess.

"Im fine... But this mess, this was a new set of materials." Venti was in a worry.

"I'll help you clean, don't worry." Xiao quickly took everything and tried to fix everything, Venti assisted him then Venti noticed the wound, the plucked string to Xiao.

"Xiao your arm..." Xiao had long sleeves on, so it wasn't the first thing that caught Venti's eye, when Venti noticed it, he pulled Xiao's sleeves up.

"I'm fine-" Xiao squints, it did hurt a bit more because it wasn't normal stings it was guitar strings that were pretty sharp.

"Holdon..." Venti stood up and grabbed a med kit, just a small one.

"Why do you have these much-" Xiao was pretty shocked to have lots of materials in Venti's little shop.

"I usually... Hurt myself because of the strings of my lyre, my finger is as bad as your arm right now, so I had to stop playing for awhile." Venti answered, it explains why Venti's hands weren't that smooth either.

Venti applied a little ointment of Xiao's arm that was swelling red, he also applied a bandaid. For this part, Venti had to pull Xiao's sleeves a bit more, then...

"Xiao you have a tattoo?" Venti's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah... Haha" Xiao pulled his sleeves up for Venti, honestly Xiao's arm was kind of... Flustered Venti up.

"Nice tattoo!" Venti tried to cover his face while putting the bandage on properly, his ears were red. Xiao as usual, didn't even look at him, because his ears was honestly red aswell.

"All done..." Venti looked at Xiao and smiled at him.

"The two might be back soon, We should just wait..." Venti adds to his sentence.

"Hey Venti... Why isn't your store open?" Xiao asked.

"I have to pay rent in this mall of course, I don't open that much but I get to use this most of the time so..."
Venti answered.

"He's rich... Why does he do this..." Xiao thought, it was true Venti was Barbatos, he shouldn't have any problem with money, especially because he is a CEO.

"I guess it's reserved only for us!" Venti looked at Xiao, sunlight flashing behind him, everything felt like things out of a fairytale.

Venti grabbed his laptop and sat beside Xiao, they had to wait for Xingqiu and Chongyun, so they didn't have anything to do.

Xiao kept looking at the time and his phone, he was kind of, worried.

"Is there something wrong Xiao?" Venti asks Xiao.

"Oh it's nothing..." Xiao looked on the opposite direction.

Venti's pen fell for three times in a row after that, he kept tripping too.

"Is he really Barbatos? He's looks like some ordinary kid who's very clumsy." Xiao thought.

Venti was sitting on the floor, meanwhile Xiao was sitting on a small couch. Guess what? Venti is so abnormally clumsy on that day he tripped and landed on Xiao's chest.

Xiao felt like he needed to explode, thats same moment they hear the door bells ring.

"We're back-" Xingqiu opened the door with Chongyun with a sight to see.

"Huh-?!" Venti stood himself way back and distanced himself from Xiao.

"i-It's not what you guys think it is!"
Venti was finding a alibi to say to the two honestly.

"Really? Hm~ then what? " Xingqiu started to tease.

"I just tripped okay!" Venti was embarassed, Flustered and a bit ashamed.

Xiao was still in shock, "this shouldn't be happening, this shouldn't be happening-" Xiao thought.

"Oh archons." Chongyun was tired.

"Let's go... Hold the teasing for awhile babe." Chongyun pleaded Xingqiu.

"But..." Xingqiu had his pleading face on too.

"No is no, you guys should leave now too." Chongyun dragged him with Xingqiu leaving the two again.

"X-Xiao?" Venti looked to Xiao, finally breaking the silence after the two left.

"Oh yeah... Venti." For some reason, Xiao kept his composure, Venti was quite light too in the first place.

"I got to go..." Xiao asked him.

"Oh yeah, go now... Bye..." Venti bid his farewell to Xiao as if nothing happened in that 20 minutes.

Xiao quickly took his belongings and left, Venti was now alone. He had to go back home too, and the same time, it was almost time again, for a meeting.

"..."

"Your finally back~ my little puppet."

- this was kinda fluff-ish im so bad at it, but anyway... Fast upload huhh? That's kinda unusual for me but I'm kinda proud, oh and!  Leaving a cliffhanger is the best joy for me lmao, anyway AGAIN THANK YOU SM for everyone who has reached this far throughout this journey, I hope we can all reach it till the end.

~ miya