*****

The Grand Party was a couple of days ahead and these people had to make all the planning. Suga arranged a meeting in the company. The parties were as important for him as his business, because it gives him exposure to all the new connections and business partners that he can make.

"I hope it's clear to everyone?" he speaks from the head of the table.

The men replied a yes along with Annastasia in the room.

"Disperse then!"

Everybody went back to their respective works except for Jungkook and Annastasia. The three of them sat there discussing their concerns.

"I don't have to do anything with that man, he comes or not, it doesn't bother me. The only thing that bothers me is when he touches what is mine." Suga makes it clear to Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung is also one of the guests that they send their invitations to, and he arrives each year. Suga and Taehyung don't meet nor do they see eye to eye but they remain present in the celebration.

The three sit there and discuss a couple more points then they head to their respective cabins.

It is after the lunch hour, Suga is working on his system, the receptionist calls.

"Yes,"

"Sir, you have a visitor."

"Name?"

The receptionist asks the person's name, "Sir, he says, Kim Namjoon."

Suga raises both his eyebrows in surprise.

"Send him to my cabin."

"Ok, Sir,"

The receptionist does as asked.

Namjoon guides himself through the halls and floors then reaches Suga's cabin.

He knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Namjoon enters and locks the door behind.

Suga stands immediately when he sees him and walks towards him.

Both the men come face to face.

"Namjoon, you can't just show up in my office. I think we have an agreement," he said with an iron fist.

Namjoon presses his tongue against his cheek, clearly indicating his anger, "It's been a month you aren't receiving my calls Suga."

"Then you should have waited."

"I could no longer wait," he lets out an exaggerated sigh, " Kim Bongsoon ran away."

"What? How did that happen??"

"I guess, somebody among us was involved. We are missing a man since she ran away."

Suga's nostrils flared.

Namjoon could feel his rage, he wasn't terrified but he felt worried, he hoped his friend doesn't take any wrong step.

"Let's go!"

Suga closed all the work and signaled Namjoon to follow him. But his footsteps stopped in the middle of the hallway.

Namjoon stopped as well.

"Just wait for a second here."

Suga turned back and headed straight to his personal secretary's cabin.

"Annastasia!"

She was working diligently but stood immediately when she saw him.

"Yes, Sir!"