Greed grabbed one of my flailing arms and jerked me on top of him. My palms fell either side of his head and my knees slipped around his hips. I gulped as I landed right on top of his morning word. Fuck.

My hair hung over my forehead as Greed glared warningly up at me, "Pirate..."

"Don't fucking call me those stupid names!" I yelled down at him. I tried to pull myself off him but his nails dug tightly into my wrist and I winced painfully. "S-stop! Let me go! You stupid phantom, I don't want anything to do with you, Greed Fischer!"

Greed looked unimpressed and said in a deadly soft tone, "I told you to be quiet, Iniko."

I swallowed uncomfortably and tried to ignore the lava that was pooling in my stomach. "I-I don't listen to y-you."

"Then don't..." Greed replied dangerously, "but don't wonder why your ass is bright red, Little Phoenix."

Simultaneously, my mouth dried and my jaw dropped. "G-Greed?!"

Greed's lips twitched threatening but his tone was harsh, "do as your told, Baby Moon...or I'll make you."

Fuck, that really shouldn't have turned me on.

I glanced away from Greed when his stare became too much. My face felt flushed and unbearable heat sizzled between us.

"L-let me go..." I said through gritted teeth.

"No." Greed hand shot out and slithered into my curls, gripping tightly. I glared at him darkly but he ignored me and instead drew me even closer. His lips brushed against mine as he whispered, "not until you kiss me, Black Kitty."

I gaped at him, "I'm not fucking kissing you after you just got me into a ton of sh –

I squirmed against him as his hand yanked my hair painfully. I winced and tried to slap his hands away but Greed was so effortlessly stronger than me that I had no chance.

His hand tightened again in warning.

I glared down at him sourly before pressing our lips together.

Every kiss I had had with Greed was angry – except for last night. And this one was almost at the top of the list.

His lips moved ferociously against mine as his hand around my neck jerked me closer and his other hand pushed on my back so I couldn't escape his arms. His tongue pushed into my mouth and he roughly pinned mine down before dominating my mouth so swiftly.

His chest was hard underneath me – not the only thing – and heat oozed down my spine as he kissed me so aggressively. It felt so euphoric and I briefly thought that it shouldn't have.

His teeth nipped at my lip harshly and I felt the sting of pain shoot down my chest right to my dick. I moaned into this kiss and melted into him.

Greed was so rough. His hands were calloused against my neck and the roughness sent shivers down my spine. His cock brushed against mine and the feeling was so euphoric that I was genuinely worried I would never be able to be with anyone else ever again. Fuck you, Greed Fischer!

I thought about that girl I had kissed and Matthew and I wondered what was missing but the only answer I could think of was Greed and his perfect balance of pain and pleasure.

And the worst thing is, is he knew. He knew that I loved the pain as much as I hated it and that when he hurt me like this it drove me crazy. It was wrong. But the burn felt so fucking right.

His tongue explored my mouth so roughly as his lips pressed against mine with such ferocity that my lips already felt bruised. His hand in my hair gripped tighter and the sting had my fingers curling.