"You're stupid..." I whispered as I felt his breath on my lips, "Greed Fischer, you're so fucking stupid!"

"I'm stupid...?" Greed growled against my lips as his eyes blazed with sudden anger, "you never listen to me, Latte. You're always getting in fucking trouble and you think I'm the stupid one –

"You are!" I glowered up at him, trying to ignore the tingling in my lips at his proximity, "because you're going to leave me behind, Greed! Don't you get it?!

"Of course, I get it." His voice darkened as his violet eyes glared down at me, "but you...you make me so fucking angry, Iniko, that I can't fucking stay away from you."

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

Greed's violet eyes darkened before he grabbed my waist tightly and crashed his lips against mine. I melted against him as his violent kiss had my knees weakening and my stomach oozing with heat. His warmth seeped into my clothes and his muscles pressed tighter against mine as he pulled me even closer. His grip on my waist was bruising and the sweet pain had me almost delirious with euphoria.

"You make so many stupid decisions, Kitty." Greed snarled against my lips as his violet eyes glared dangerously down at me, "all the damn time..."

"So do you, asshole!" I yelled before his lips crashed back on mine and he shoved me roughly back onto my bed. His body clothed mine instantly, without separating our lips, and he jerked my legs apart roughly to settle between them.

Dark desire bubbled in my stomach as Greed kissed me roughly. I tried to push him away in defiance but he grabbed my wrists tightly in one hand and jerked them over my head. Hot liquid felt like it was being poured down my spine and his teeth nipped at my lips punishingly until they stung badly.

I was only in sweatpants and every time he shifted, even the slightest bit, the friction sent bolts of electricity up my cock and straight into my stomach. I moaned into the kiss and felt his tongue collide with mine in a furiously passionate war.

"F-fuck you, Greed Fischer!" I spat out as I breathed harshly. My lips felt bruised and swollen as his other hand squeezed my waist in a death grip. It was substantially harder to appear intimidating when you were currently underneath said person. "I d-don't want to kiss you!"

"Shut up, Little Cobra." Greed threatened. His violet eyes stared down at me harshly and the warning inside of them had me slightly fearing for my life.

Greed's lips came dangerously close to mine before his nose trailed down my cheek and his hand on my waist moved up to grip my jaw tightly and expose my neck.
"What are you –

"Don't speak, Iniko." Greed murmured as his lips drew a hot trail down my neck. His breath fanned the sensitive skin before his lips sucked harshly at the base of my neck. I bit my lip tightly to stop any noise as teeth nipped roughly and sinister pain erupted down my neck.

"G-Greed..." I moaned slightly as his hips jolted against mine and another wave of electricity shot through my dick. Greed was warm above me and I was so hot underneath him that my face felt flushed and red.

"You say you don't want to kiss me, Baby Sheep..." Greed spat against my neck as his lips sucked harder. The skin throbbed underneath his harsh treatment, "but you say my name like you're begging me to fuck you..."

A dark blush erupted on my cheeks and I struggled against him until I was pinned down with more weight, "d-don't say things like that, Greed...I'm not...that's not what I...you fucking asshole!"

"Shh..." Greed smirked dangerously against my lips and I felt my heart stutter in response, "keep your hands above your head."

I glared at him, "no, the fuck?! As if I'd do anything –

"Do as I say, Tiger Cub." Greed growled darkly as his violet eyes flashed with warning. I swallowed uncomfortably and kept my hands where they were when he released them.

Greed's hands dragged down my chest, leaving a hot trail behind that seeped through my thin shirt before he grabbed the hem and yanked it over my head. His lips brushed against mine again as his hot, calloused hands dragged down the faint lines of my abs.

Greed's fingers were nearing the waistband of my sweats when someone knocked softly on my door.

My jaw dropped in horror and I had just yanked the hoodie that was on the floor over my head when my father opened the door.

"Hi Dad?" I greeted with a nervous smile as I stood awkwardly beside my bed.

"Niko." My father's eyes narrowed on Greed and the frown that fell on his face had my heart stuttering in my chest.

"Uh, this is Greed..."

They nodded at each other before my father jerked his head to gesture out of my room, "can I talk to you?"

I nodded and didn't look at Greed as I stepped out of my room and followed my father downstairs.

I sat awkwardly on the bar stool in front of the counter as he made his evening tea. My father looked at my face and it was almost as though I could feel his eyes lingering on the bruises, "Iniko...Mr Jenkins told me he would call me tonight after I picked you up..."

I nodded slowly and frowned up at him, "and?"

"He told me that Finlay Jeffards is in the hospital and the boy that's in your room is the one who put him there." His voice raised slightly as placed his cup down roughly.

I winced, "yeah...?"

"I know that Finlay punched you...not Greed but I don't think I want you hanging out with that kind of crowd, buddy..." My father added more gently and I felt my stomach sink with dread, "I know he's your friend –

"He's not my friend!" I snapped slightly and my father raised his eyebrow in reprimand. I shrunk back slightly.

"Well, whatever he is, I don't want you around someone like that." He finished firmly.

"It's not like you care!" I said harshly, "you're always at work anyways, so why the hell would you care about what I do?"

My father's eyes hardened slightly and he said in a gruff voice, "Iniko."

"What?" I said, "don't start acting like a father now when you know you don't actually care."

My father sighed and took a sip of his tea before replying, "I'm trying my best, Niko."

"That's what you always say." I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking back to my room.

"I'm not finished talking to you." I heard my father say.

"Well, I am." I yelled over my shoulder.

When I stepped into my room, immediate guilt engulfed me in a sickeningly tight hug. I sighed uncomfortably as I played with the idea of opening my door and telling him I was sorry. But my father knew I said things that I didn't mean, which didn't make me feel any less guilty for purposely trying to hurt his feelings.

"Greed..." I bit my lip nervously as I saw him sitting on my bed, playing with his wrapped-up knuckles.

Greed stood up and gave me an icy glare, "oh, am I suddenly your friend again?"

It must have been a combination of being guilty about arguing with my father and angry at myself for allowing Greed to fuck with me, but I exploded in a fit of dark rage.

"You know what, Greed?" I snapped as I slammed the door closed behind me. I stalked towards him and jabbed a finger in his chest, "I wish I hadn't of seen you on that ledge! I wish you hadn't of kissed me and I wish you had of kept all this to yourself and left me out of this fucking nightmare!"

Greed stared down at me. His jaw grinded harshly and his eyes looked like they were on fire. He said numbly as he pulled back from me, "that's why I came here to apologise, Baby Sheep."

"I thought you cared, Iniko..." Greed smiled wryly as he climbed out of my window, "but I was obviously fucking wrong."