Chapter 2 📍

Stiles and Scott where walking off the field when the new kid walks up and say "hi, I'm Derek can I talk to you please Scott."

"Yea what about" Scott says.

"It is about werewolves and you being one" Derek whispers.

"Why are you whispering" Scott asks and Derek nodes towards stiles

"oh he knows" Scott say.

"what did I miss" Stiles asks.

"Derek said he wanted to talk about werewolves and me being one" Scott says.

"Ok so about you being a true alpha" stiles questions.

"Yea, I wanted to know if I could join your pack" Derek asks.

Scott and stiles both look at each other before looking back at Derek "yea I'm cool with that" Scott says.

After that Scott and stiles kept waking to the cafeteria. Derek was already in the cafeteria and he was watching stiles.

Derek got very jealous when he saw stiles hug the other guys. The whole time all stiles could think about was how cute Derek was and how much he want Derek to be his but he knows that won't happen.

While he was sitting at the table with Theo, Liam, Corey, Mason, Scott and Isaac. The whole time he felt like he was third wheeling his friend group because Theo had Liam, Corey had Mason, Scott had Isaac and stiles had no one.

Stiles was looking around the room when he saw Derek sitting all alone. "Stiles what are you doing" Isaac asks

"I'm going to go sit with Derek" stiles say.

"Why" Mason asks.

"Because he is all by him self" stiles responds.

"Awww" Scott said.

"Shut up he can probably hear you" stiles snaps.

"Wait he's a werewolf as well" Liam asked

"yea he asked to join Scott pack and I love the idea because he is really cute and I think I might like him a lot" stiles states.

"Aww" all the pack say and stiles goes bright red and looks straight down out a his feet. He then looked over at Derek he is sitting there looking over that stiles and smiling really big.