CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh, you just look stunning lying there; I'm going to change you into your new clothes after bathing you." He said.

A chill ran through my body.

This isn't going to be easy.

Oh my gosh, this isn't going to be easy.

How do I act like I'm in a coma when he's going to give me a fucking bath.

How many times has he bathed me?

"I have to make sure you're nice and clean; that's why I bathe you every day, my little precious." He said as he started to remove my clothes.

I remained calm through the whole process.

The breeze hit my skin, and I felt cold; my eyes were still closed. I badly want to get out of here.

"Oh, your period will be coming soon, don't worry, I was able to get you some more tampons in the store." He said.

My heart stilled.

The words creeping me out.

Even in the coma, I would still have my periods and do things that need to be done in the bathroom, which means he's the one that has been handling those things.

"Alright, up we go." He said, lifting me.

"You have such a beautiful body; I am so proud. I've done a great job of taking care of you." He said to me.

Chills ran through my body; the thought of him staring at me naked right now made me feel alarmed. I heard another door open, and I could tell he had taken me into another room.

"Don't worry, the bath has already been run, and the water is in a comfortable temperature for you; I've also put nice rose petals in there and also got your favorite bath bomb from lush." He said, placing me into the tub.

This smells like the bath bomb I would get from Lush; how did he know this?

From when he would stalk me, Liam did say that Richard said that he would follow me around and that Richard had seen him doing so.

The fact that I had to be on my best act during all of this.

I felt myself being cleaned with a loafer; he was humming the same tune.

"I used to do this to your mom as well." He said, I have to remain calm; I have to stay calm.

"She was mine until that bastard got involved in our lives. He took her away from me and got her pregnant." He said; I could tell her I was snarling just by hearing the tone of his voice.

"But, part of me is happy that you were born because you're more beautiful than she could ever be. I took the liberty of checking, and I am so happy that you're still a virgin." He said.

What?

What did he mean that he checked?

Checked how?

What the fuck?

"Alright, my precious, you're now clean, now I'll just bring you to bed, dry you up and put your new outfit on you. Oh, you're going to look so cute." He said I felt him lift me and carry me.

I could tell we were leaving the bathroom.

I knew from just the aura around me that we were entering the bedroom again; I felt him place me on the bed; he pressed the same remote that brought me to a sitting position on the bed.

I remained calm as he put clothes on me.

"Ah, you're so cute in this. I'm happy, ugh. I'm so lucky to have you. We have to keep you in the best shape. You've been asleep for a long time, but I've been taking care of you. Your beauty is out of this world; no one can compare." He said; I felt him rub my cheek.

"I'm so glad you've been able to breathe on your own during the state you're in, but I might need to get you a machine to help you breathe soon, especially if I plan on giving you larger dosages." He said in a low voice

What? A larger dosage? That could kill me.

Is he fucking crazy?

Of course, he is; of course, this freak is fucking crazy.

I'm not a fucking Doll.

I'm not a toy he can just play with; I'm a human being.

"Oh my precious, are you crying?" I heard him ask.

I felt him wipe my face.

My eyes were still close, but even I felt the two tears that slipped out.

"I wonder what troubling you is, I'm going to go out again and buy you some new music to make you happy." He said; I felt a peck on my forehead.

Did he just kiss my forehead?

I badly wanted to be able to have the ability to wipe the kiss-off my forehead.

"I'll be back soon. I'll miss you while I'm gone, just stay and don't go anywhere." He said, chuckling.

I heard him get up, walk out of the room, and I listened to the lock that came from the outside.

I waited five minutes before I opened my eyes; I looked around the room and didn't see a trace of him.

I lowered my gaze to see what I was wearing; I was wearing a yellow dress.

I held back my tears.

Please, please find me, guys.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

This man really fucking creeps me out, and I made him....

What do you, Dolls, think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

-Kassandra Vivu