𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ghosts aren't real huh? How do you explain that?" Carlos asked his aunt.

Reggie smirked on the arm of the chair.

"Lightbulbs burn out all the time, Carlos." His aunt responded.

"Ooh! Wrong answer, tia." Reggie said standing up.

"Ooo! Let me do it!" Leila said standing up as well, he grinned stepping back with a show of hands and a look that said go ahead.

She smirked mischievously as she rubbed her hands together looking at the blinds, "Explain this Tia." She said flipping the blinds up and down repeatedly.

Carlos's aunt held onto her nephew as breathed fast, getting scared, "Maybe it's my mom." Carlos commented with a smile. "She knows I haven't been replacing the toilet paper!"

"Your mama would never scare us. This is the work of a demon!" Tia exclaimed.

"Hey!" Leila said stopping abruptly.

"Words hurt." Reggie commented pointing at the aunt and nephew.

"Wait! I got to get it on video." Carlos said.

"Yeah, you do." Reggie responded.

"Your turn, Reg." Leila told him with a nod.

"Time for an old classic." He smirked walking up to a white sheet and putting it over him.

Carlos's aunt squealed loudly as Reggie moved all about, making silly moments that didn't seem so silly to tia.

"Dang it was in selfie mode!" Carlos said looking at the picture he took in disappointment.

Tia screamed, dragging Carlos out of the living room.

Reggie snickers, tossing the sheet onto the table it had been on before collapsing back down onto the chair, Leila plopping down beside Luke.

"Nice job partner." Reggie told her.

"I could say the same thing myself." Leila smirked looking at him.

"Do you have any idea what you two have done?" Alex questioned, both Alex and Luke seeming not nearly as thrilled as Reggie and Leila over the whole scene.

"Uh oh, they're not happy." Leila told Reggie in a faux whisper.

"Yeah, I do. We defended every kid who's never been believed." Reggie told his bandmates. "Some might say I'm a superhero."

Leila snorted, "More like an idiot."

"Hey, you helped!" Reggie responded in exaggerated betrayal.

Looking at his bandmates he sighed. "We should probably hide before Julie finds out, huh?" He didn't wait for a response before he hopped off the chair rushing away.

"Yep." Leila agreed quickly following, Luke and Alex not far behind.

Nobody wanted to be there when Julie finds out what they did.

♪♪♪

"Hey, Leila!" Reggie called up in the loft.