78 ~Spell gone wrong? Or right? ||Merthur ~

Start from the beginning

Arthur scanned the clone body. "That's incredible" Arthur whispered.

"Well it is your body."

The clone smirked as he looked at Merlin. "What?" Merlin asked. "We have an idea," Arthur replied.

"We'll both give Merlin what he wants."

Before Merlin could replied Arthurs lips were on his. While the clone dropped to his knees in front of the two. "Gonna fuck you so good." The clone spoke as he took Merlin in his hand.

Merlin hand undid the king's pants letting them drop to the floor. The clone moved over to Arthur, grabbing into his hips.

Arthur pulled back from the kiss and looked down at the clone. Arthur's cock twitched with excitement as the clone blew on the tip. "I never knew I felt so good."

Arthur sucked in a deep breath when the clone mouth wrapped around his head. "Fuck." Arthur moaned.

Merlin kissed Arthur's neck taking the skin in between his teeth. "Love you."

"I love you too," Merlin muttered.

Merlin moved his hand to Arthur's ass, spreading his cheeks apart. The clone pulled off of Arthur switching over to Merlin swallowing the boy.

Merlin never pulled his lips from Arthur. Merlin knew he probably left a mark on the prince but he didn't care.

"Fuck me." Arthur spoke.

"Hell yeah, but can we take this back to your room?" Merlin laughed.

"Yeah."

"We need something to cover his face with," Arthur spoke as he tucked himself back inside his trousers.

"Why?" Merlin asked.

"There can't be two of me, Merlin." Arthur spoke.

Merlin nodded as he grabbed a blindfold, wrapping it around the clones eyes. Arthur grabbed Merlin's blue cloak throwing it around the clone, before pulling the hood over his head. "Better?" Merlin asked.

"Yeah, didn't need the blindfold," Arthur spoke.

Merlin nodded as he grabbed Arthur hand, pulling the clone up with his other before leading the to Arthur's room. They received a few weird looks from other servants but Arthur shrugged it off. Once inside the room Merlin inchanted the door.

"What do you want us to do?" Arthur spoke as he threw Merlin on the bed.

"I want you to fuck me while I fuck your clone," Merlin spoke as he quickly removed his clothes.

Arthur smirked as he tore Merlin clothes from his body. Arthur turned his attention to his clone removing the blind fold and cloak, followed by the clone's clothes. Arthur smirked as he tore Merlin clothes from his body.

Arthur turned his attention to his clone removing the blind fold and cloak, followed by the clone's clothes. Merlin couldn't get over having two Arthur's.

"I thought of another idea. I want you two to give me a show," Merlin spoke.

Arthur thought that having a clone of himself on his lap was a bit odd, but he'd do anything Merlin wanted.

The clone took control pushing Arthur down on the bed climbing on his lap. Arthur whimpered at the weight of his clone. He was heavier than Merlin but Arthur didn't mind.

The clone locked their lips together rocking against Arthur. "You have no idea how hot this is."

The clone pulled back from the kiss, kissing down Arthur's bare chest. Merlin was able to tell the two apart cause of Arthur's scars. The clone skin was fresh no bruises or scars.