The blue moon (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Hope your parents aren't home" Brett growled into his ear making him groan. Liam hadn't noticed until now that the uncomfortable feeling he had felt all day seemed to disappear with Brett now here.

Slowly the older boy lowered his face closer to the boy underneath him. Liam had had enough of the waiting around and wrapped his arms around the other boys neck pulling him closer and kissing his lips. It was a rushed kiss and yet it was still filled with passion. Brett pulled away only to begin kissing down Liams neck, he pulled The younger boys shirt off and returned to kissing his lips. Liam unbuttoned his shirt tugging it off of his shoulders  letting his hands roam around Bretts toned physique before pulling the shirt off completely and tossing it onto the floor.

"See you've wanted this all day" Brett teases as he rubs his hand against Liams hard clothed member making him moan in pleasure.

"Shut up and fuck me already" Liam groaned

"Your wish Is my command" Brett replied, tugging Liams belt off and tossing it on the floor followed by his own.

He kissed down Liams muscular chest until he reached the top of his jeans, slowly he slid them down and past his ankles dropping them on the floor.

"Wait" Liam groaned

"What?" Brett asked slightly annoyed at the interruption

"The door" Liam said "lock it"

Brett sighed but did as he was told, getting up locking the door and going back to the bed where Liam layed in just his boxers. Brett climbed on top of him again and returned to what he had been doing. He slipped his tongue under the waistband of Liams boxers earning a moan from the boy below. Brett by now had also had enough and swiftly removed Liams boxers in one quick movement, revealing his hard member. Liam gasped at the sudden cold air but quickly adjusted.

Brett gripped Liams member in one hand putting the tip in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it making Liam grunt, the younger by gripped Bretts hair pushing his head down further. The older boy just smiled at how much he knew liam was enjoying this. Brett began bobbing his head and swirling his tongue even more.

Liam was now gasping at the amazing feeling "fuck Brett I'm gonna..." Brett pulled his head away and the feeling in Liams stomach immediately disappeared, Liam whined at the loss.

"Shh baby, I want you to cum for my dick" Brett whispered in Liams ear sending a shiver down his spine. Brett slipped his jeans off and his boxers following after, his hard member now also uncovered

Liam stared at it "What the hell! You're huge!" Liam exclaimed looking anywhere but at his mate

Brett just laughed and opened the top draw in The bed side table, pulling out a bottle of lube. He put quite a bit on his fingers since he didn't want to hurt his mate. He put his fingers near his mates entrance and slowly pushed the first finger in. He moved it about and Liam moans in pleasure.

"Keep going" Liam moaned, Brett happily obliged. He slid in a second finger, Liam tightened his grip on Bretts shoulders making the older boy stop and wait for him to adjust

"Relax sweetheart, don't tense" Brett said soothingly

Liam took a few deep breaths and nodded signalling Brett to continue. He moved his fingers in a scissoring motion before adding the third finger. He slowly thrusted his three fingers in and out getting Liam used to the feeling.

"For fuck sake hurry up and put your dick in me!" Liam moaned, Brett couldn't help but laugh at his mates urgency. Once again he did as he was told, he rubbed the remaining lube off of his fingers and onto his member.

Lining himself up with Liams entrance he slowly slid himself in. Both of their eyes shifting to the amber colour. About halfway he stopped to let Liam adjust again but the boy just scolded him and told him to continue. When he was all the way in he stopped again for a few seconds before beginning to thrust himself into his mate. At first he went slow as not to hurt the boy below him.

"Fuck Brett, would you please put that pretty mouth of yours to good use" Liam moaned in between pants . Chuckling at Liams cuteness, Brett kissed him roughly. His thrusts became quicker and quicker, he was sure that if Liam was human he would have killed him. The two of them panted and moaned kissing roughly

"Fuck Liam you feel so good" Brett complimented

"I'm gonna...." Liam began but was interrupted by a wave of pleasure "oh fuck whatever that was please do it again" Liam begged. Brett continued to hit him in the same spot making the younger boys moans even louder

"~Brett mhmm gonna cum~" Liam moaned

"Yeah me too baby" Brett moaned back.

It was no more than 2 seconds before Liams member was leaking hot white liquid onto both of their chests, not long after Brett was filling his mate with the same substance. They stayed like that for a moment before pulling apart both lying on their backs side by side

"That" Liam pants "was amazing"

"Told you you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off of me" Brett teased

"Oh shut it" Liam said

A/N well it's been a while! I didn't expect this chapter to be so long, there will definitely be a part too. Hope you enjoyed and hope it wasn't to bad!