11 |☆ just get out of my room.

Start from the beginning

I find myself standing up, still keeping my same silence as i make my way around him and turn towards the stairs.

"Wait freak was it something i said?" He voice calls out sounding concerned as i continue to walk up the stairs.

"Your so unbelievable." I hear emmas voice say rather loudly before i hear shoes hitting the stairs behind me.

"What did i do?" Her brother asks, but i find myself opening emmas room door and walking in before even really thinking about going down and talking to him.

"Ena." I hear emma say from behind me as i turn to sit down on her bed. I give her a small nod as she shuts the door behind her, she locks it everytime im here.

She walks over to me, then sits down next to me. Her arm instantly slings around my shoulder and i rest my head onto hers.

"He didn't know babe, he hasn't been showing up for the last few weeks. You know he wouldn't say anything to hurt your feelings." She speaks soft words of comfort.

I stay silent, which is all I've been seeming to do these days. Sometimes it's just hard to understand what i feel, and sometimes i just really need a hug.

"You know he already wants to apologize right?" She whispers before i feel her lips press a kiss to the top of my head.

"I know." I speak in a cracked whisper. It almost felt weird to speak, as if I forgot how too.

"Do you want to talk to him? You know you don't have to but I'd think you'd both like it alot more that way." She keeps her soft voice, as her hand begins to rub my shoulder.

The truth was I wasn't mad at him, either way he didn't say anything in a hurtful way. But talking about it, was never something I would want to do.

"Or you could sit in silence and just listen to him, whatever you want babe." She speaks again just waiting for my response.

"I'll talk to him." I murmur, but my voice just lacked emotion.

I lift my head from her shoulder, my dull expression still stays as i feel her arm lift off my shoulder before she stands up.

She send me a small smile of encouragement before she goes over to her door. She unlocks her door and just as she pulls it open I already see her brother standing in front of her.

"Did you just knock on my forehead?" Emma asks making a small smile quirk up on my lips,  from here I believed it because his hand was rosen up in the knocking position.

"Babe you still there?" Emmas voice breaks me out of my thoughts as i look down at the phone screen to see im still on FaceTime with her.

"Yeah." I nod before standing back up straight, "And he made it seem like i was fucking lying! He told them that i was lying!" I get straight back to ranting to her about what happened earlier today.

As soon as we made it back to where the guys were, as soon as i opened my mouth he went on and on about how i was lying and i just got caught up being nosy.

Emma sighs as she brings the mascara wand she's been holding to her eyelashes, "Babe he's just a misogynistic asshole, he probably had his dick bitten by whatever girl he fucked before the show."

I begin pacing around my room, "No right and get this, he touched me and then told me not to touch him. How does that even- huh?" I find myself freezing as my brain slowly caught her words.

She doesn't look down at the camera she continues to apply her mascara, "Babe, not everyone likes being touched like you and me. You've met my brother ashton before right? He hates being touched, and he won't tell anyone why. It's like a trauma response, some people crave more physical touch after some traumatic experience and some hate it." She pauses to grab her eyelash curler, "And i know you're huhing me about him getting his dick sucked before the show, you are aware these men are well known for that right?"