Chapter 27

Garn stood there, starring at me, holding a large blood stain on the side of his white shirt. The hands weren't boney. The were just metal. He was wearing mechanical arms. He was standing right where the sun was making his entire front side a shadow, also making for a perfect horror clip. It was absolutely terrifying. I wasn't sure if he was going to move until he started to. Right towards me. I wouldn't make the same mistake as last time.

I shot up and broke into a sprint straight away from him. With his clunky mechanical arms hanging off of him he definitely wouldn't be able to catch me. I had escaped him once agai-- I can hear another pair of feet running after me, I try to speed up but for some reason I can't seem to go into my speed mode.

He tackles me, its Yurgof, I can tell from the distinct scent of his sweat which is not very pleasant. It is comparable to an alligator farting upon a skunk poo. But that doesn't matter, I'm caught. I can't get out, there's absolutely no way now.

Garn walks slowly up to us, Yurgof has me in a head lock, he could snap my neck at any second if he chose, that's not comfortable if you were wondering. He glances at me, he grins, then let's out a snicker followed by a small cough that sounds like he's choking on his own blood.

"Yurgof, would you look at what we found?" Garn said. Yurgof grunted as a response. I gave in to his power and Garn cackled, louder this time. When he laughed a small speck of scarlet red spit out of his mouth and landed on his lip. He wiped it off nearly as quick as it landed there.

"Yeah I know you saw that, I bit the inside of my mouth is all. I got anxious when we found you," he excused. He took another step closer to me, "I'm glad we found you my little beauty." I tried to turn my head and grimmance at him in response but Yurgof had a strong hold on my head. I spit at him instead. He put on a very dramatic face and gasped the most fake gasp in all of gasp history, "how dare you!" He said so sarcastically he sounded like a woman, "I took care of you! I made sure you have food while the rest of the world starved for years! And this is how you act towards me? I'm disgusted!"

I tried my hardest to make my eyes burn holes into his. I chose my next words carefully, "You did none of that!" I spat, "You made me eat at gunpoint, you stole me from my family and let them suffer in what ever apocolyse we're living in right now. You are a disgusting pedophile and if I ever have the chance, would slay you like the swine that you are you bastard! No one deserves the treatment that you delivered! I was probably lucky that I wasn't RAPED! You and your friend don't deserve to live. As far as I concerned, you're the worst people born to this world since Hitler and I wish death upon you every time I remember who I'm running fro--" Yurgof suddenly releases me and shoots up leaving me on the ground.

I pull myself up just as I hear Garn say, "Yurgof what are yo--" I look over and see Yurgof punch Garn straight in the bloodied area of his abdomen. Garn releases a blood boiling scream. He falls to the ground, I can't stop the grin that spills over my face, its inhumane I know but he deserved it.

He was on his knees holding himself up with the one hand that wasn't on his side. His head flipped upward and startled me with the expression on his face. He locked eyes with Yurgof. I stared to walk over to him and Yurgof, "finish me then you WEAK ASSED PRICK!" he gritted from his teeth.

"Gladly," I said and kicked him in head causing him to fall over. He dropped his mechanical arms of terror. They were now in my reach, I grabbed one of them and brought the arm behind my head ready to strike him but stopped myself before I struck him. "Before you die, why don't you just explain to me why you did all this Santanic stuff to me," I requested.