Chapter 17

She looked like an asian with her eyes squinted, an angry asian. Her eyes darted arround the room like she was looking for something until they fell onto my face and just stared at me.

         The covers began to make that noise that they make when you move around in them. I looked down and saw that her feet were spreading. I looked back up to see the same angry asian face staring at the ceiling and lifting its arms, stretching. She continued to stretch for a while and then her gaze was on me again. She groaned again (she's really good at that). She swung her feet out from under the covers and attempted to sit up twice before actually getting up. Her hands found their way to her eyes and she rubbed them. Something that I had to have help to do. My arm didn't actually hurt to much anymore. She cleared her throat and opened her eye a bit, which seemed to improve her posture from its previous hunched position.

         "Do they have coffee?" She croaked. She literally sounded like she hadn't had spoke four days. She obviously was not a morning person.

         "We could, call room service," I suggest. That was basically the only good thing that this hotel had. I walk over to the table which was chipped and tilting to one side. It had an old style phone on it with one of those curly cord thingies on it. It had a laminated paper beside it that had a whole bunch of numbers on it that are for things like pizza and restaurants. The first number on it was the one that I had to dial for room service. I typed in the numbers 648 onto the rotting keys that were on the dial pad. I put the phone near my ear (because who knows what kind of STDs I could get from putting that thing on my face). It started to ring. Some one picked up on the third ring.

         "Room service, how may I help you this morning?"

         "Yes I'd li-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. Because I knew whose voice that was.

         "I found you..." Said Garn.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, I am currently on a bus when I am writing this and I thought that was the perfect way to end the chapter. I will try my hardest to come out with a longer chapter tomorrow!

Vote/comment