CHAPTER 18

I was sitting on the sofa doing work when my phone started to rang. I looked at the caller snd it was maid sarah. It was like 5 am in the morning i raised my eyebrow and picked up the call,

Taehyung: hello?

Sarah: hello sir!! I need too tell you something..

Taehyung: what is it you want to tell at this time?

Sarah: sir mam yn is not in her room..

Taehyung: what?! Where is she?

Sarah: sir we checked everywhere in the house but we can't find her i also asked guard if she went out they said nobody went outside...

Taehyung: go tell every guard to search for her I'm coming right now.

With that i got up from the sofa and disappeared from the room. I was worried about yn...i couldn't think anything else. My mind was now only thinking about her after hearing about she's gone my heart was like its gonna brust anytime. This was the moment i realized how much i care and love her.

I stopped outside of IU house cuz she's the only one who hates her..i went inside and saw her talking with maid...i walked fastly towards her and grabbed her neck. She was now looking at me and was struggling to get herself free..i looked at her and said,

Taehyung: WHERES YN?!

IU: i d-ont kn-ow pls- leave me..

Taehyung: i know you kidnaped her tell where is she I'll kill you...

IU: a-ah sto-

When she was gonna say a deep and furious vooce came from behind..that made taehyung release her and look behind.

???: taehyung what the fuck are you doing?! Leave her!!

Taehyung started to walk towards the person and said,

Taehyung: why should i leave this bitch huh father?! She kidnaped my fiancé...I'm gonna kill her..

Father: what fiancé?! Are you crazy?! Your accusing her for a bloody human?! He shouted

This made taehyung shut and his step brother and mother smirked.

Tae father: go find proof you can't accuse our daughter in law...

Taehyung: what do you mean by daughter in law?! Is she gonna marry jackson..

Tae father: no your gonna be married to her in the next coming week..

Taehyung: you know who i love...I'm never gonna marry this bitch..

Tae father: SILENCE ITS AND ORDER IF YOU WANT TO BE THE KING THEN YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER!!!

This made Jacksons  mom open her mouth cuz she wanted her son to be the king. She looked at IU but she ignored her..

Taehyung: oh do you think I'll marry her for this stupid kingdom?!

Tae father: okay don't marry her then die...and your beloved yn will also be killed..

Taehyung: what you have her?!

Tae father: are you still not gonna marry her...

Taehyung: no pls dont hurt her I'll marry IU...

Tae father: good we should prepare for marriage.

IU was on her this success she always wanted to taehyung...and she finally did but by force...taehyung was in rage he disappeared from the castle in seconds and went to somewhere he can be alone. Everyone in the kingdom now new that the kings son gonna be married.

They all were waiting for the marriage. When taehyung asked about yn his father said,

Tae father: she committed suicide.

Taehyung: what?! Your kidding me right?

Tae father: no we already burned her body you can get her ashes if you want!!

Taehyung was in shock complete shock his tears were falling from his eyes...she took few steps back looked at his father angrily and shouted...

Taehyung: HOW CAN YOU SO THIS TO ME?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME MEET HER!! YOU KILLED HER YOU ARE CAUSE OF HER DEATH..

Tae father: say whatever you want now go away it's my nap time.

He called the guards and they took him away. Taehyung was badly hurt he couldn't believe yn her life was dead. Taehyung was having mixed emotions he was angry and sad at the same time, he wanted to take the revenge for yn...

Meanwhile kai..

I was walking in the forest after drinking blood from some animal. I was thinking about the experiment of turning dead inti vampire i was in my thoughts when suddenly the potion which i was gonna use to revive dead person fell. I was all around the way....i made an annoyed face and said,

Kai: ugh now i have to prepare it again what a luck...
He picked the bottle up and started to walk towards his home.

The place where the potion fell started to glow and some kind of shine started to come from that place...

To be continued.....