CHAPTER 5

I was washing the clothes suddenly i felt hands on the shoulder and that made me flinch..i immediately turned around and saw a man...he was looking at me with smirk...
???: why a beautiful girl like you washing clothes here...looks like your master i too harsh on you...
He said that while putting his hand on my wait.

I got shocked and immediately pushed him away....after pushing him away i saw...I saw master and after seeing him my body started to tremble...his face was emotionless i couldn't read his emotion. He started to walk closer to me and the man.

He grabbed the collar of the man and said...

Taehyung: how dare you touch something thats mine do you have a death wish. * he said while glaring at him*

???: wow taehyung geez calm down i just wanted to play with her a little after all she's your toy.

When the man said that it broke my heart that i was just a toy to him...it broked my heart...my eyes started to fill with tears but i controlled myself, i looked at taehyung and he looked at man in rage and said...

Taehyung: Jackson don't test my patience..before i turn you into ashes get lost. * he speaks in rage*

Jackson: calm down I'm going...*he said while rolling his eyes.*

The man jackson went outside and after that taehyung looked at me and started to come towards me and held my arms harshly.

Taehyung: how dare you huh?! I ordered you to wash clothes and you what are you doing?! ROMANCING HUH?! Have you washed the clothes huh is the stain removed?!

Yn: t-taehyung i was cleaning the clothes but he suddenly came i didn't do anything i was trying to remove the strain but he came..

Taehyung: do you think I'm gonna believe you...*he grabbed my arm* we are going home *he said with smirk*.

He started to take me out of the room then out of the palace and asked his servant to take us home. The driver started the car and we left the palace.

IU pov.

I was walking towards the dining room when i saw Taehyung and yn going out of the palace in hurry i followed them to the gate taehyung pushed yn in the car and then drove of. This yn is taking away my taehyung from me. I'm not gonna let this happen. i thought in mind.

I was thinking when suddenly someone came and said
" looks like yns gonna be in a big trouble." I looked behind and saw Jackson standing. I looked at him and said.
IU: what do you mean jackson?
Jackson: taehyung saw me and yn together he thought we were making out.
I made a o face and smirked and said
IU: poor yn hope she'll be fine i said with smirk.
Jackson just looked at me and went inside.

Meanwhile yn pov.

The car stopped infront of the mansion the driver opened the door and taehyung started dragging me. He held my arm so harshly that it was all red. He reached his room and threw me inside. The arm was all red and had his finger prints on it. I looked at taehyung with my teary eyes.

I looked at him and said what did i do?! When i completed saying that i got a hard slap on my face which made me fall on the floor.
I looked at him. He bent down and grabbed my hair.

Taehyung: i asked you to wash clothes not to do romance. Today you are gonna receive your punishment so that you dont made mistakes again.

I started to cry and said.
Yn: master i was washing he-he c-ame a-nd start-ing t-touching m-me i swear.

Taehyung ignored me and made me stand up.

He took me towards the bed and pushed me. I got up but taehyung made me lay on my tummy my back was towards his face.

He went to his drawer and get something out he came towards me and sat on the bed he folded my frok upwards and the next thing he did was unbearable to me.

He started to cutted my skin i screamed and said what are you doing...
He said.
Taehyung: shush babygirl I'm gonna write my name on your back to make you mine. A maek which will always make you remind that you are mine only MINE!!

He started to writing on my skin i kept screaming but it was of no use cuz he was a ruthless vampire king. The blood was dripping down my back after sometime he got up...and made me stand up too...babygirl you look so good now but I'm craving for something now..

I had fear in my eyes which didnt let me speak. He brought his face near my neck which made me to put hands on his chest to push but suddenly he inserted his fengs in my neck and started to suck my blood i screamed cuz of it was hurting so much i was already feeling weak...soon everything started to become black and soon i was unconscious

To be continued....