CHAPTER 20

Enwoo was sitting infront of yn he was looking at her yn face was expressionless her face didn't showed any expression he didn't even blinked enwoo looked in her he saw revenge she wanted to take, regret cuz of her beauty yeah indeed she was beautiful and the beauty was just a cruse to her because of her beauty he was raped and then mercilessly killed.

Kai came out and looked at enwoo...enwoo did the same and took him towards a side and said,

Enwoo: kai somethings wrong with this girl she's gonna do something bad soon...

Kai: dont worry she wont...

Both were talking secretly but little did they know that shs could hear everything...she got up from the sofa amd said,

Yn: dont worry I'm gonna harm you guys the harm who'll get is from royal family...

In a blink on an eye yn wasn't there both of the biys eyes were opened widely they were trying to process what happened...

Two months later...

Taehyung was married to IU and was the king he didn't treated IU good but IU did her best to made his love her she killed yn and removed him from his life but couldn't remove him from his heart.

Taehyung after yns death changed he was no longer the taehyung he was before he was more cold and more heartless he didn't showed any emotion he became emotionless...

He was currently now managing that vampire kingdom who ever around his father was a betrayer he removed them from his side and now his hyungs the most trusted people were by his side.

The kingdoms people were happy but he wasn't happy he lost his love his heart was replaced by a heart of stone which couldn't feel anything...he killed anyone who did a single mistake even a small mistake...

IU was happy cuz of money she went to clubs with his money and kissed different boys and spend night with them taehyung never touched her not even a once she tried harder but he didn't so she decided to leave him.

Today IU was still in the club in a room with a man fucking him..in the middle of the session the door brusted open when IU was upon the man she turned and looked at the door and when she saw her eyes widened it was taehyung...

Taehyung was looking at her furiously and said,

Taehyung: oh so thats how you loved me?! You bitch!!

He grabbed her hair and started dragging her she was all naked he dragged her outside everyone outside was looking at her while IU was trying her best to get her hair out of taehyungs grip.

Taehyung went out of the bar and vanished in the air he stopped in a forest with IU there he finally left IU he massaged her head and taehyung looked at her and slapped her...

Taehyung: bitch is that why you wanted to become my wife?!

IU: what the fuck is your problem i have some desires too...

Taehyung: let me fulfil them now..

He looked at IU and soon her body was in the air she was looking scared her whole body started to ache like someone was squeezing it hardly she was screaming her lungs out and asking for help but taehyung was smirking and soon he closed his fist which ended up breaking IUs every single bone in her body she fell on the ground she was dead...

Taehyung smirked and said,

TAEHYUNG: thats what you deserve bitch...

He tyen disappeared from that place...

To be continued...