CHAPTER 13

I was waiting silently and was holding my frok tightly as i was nervous. Soon the car stopped and i heard sound of door opening and closing. The door on my side was also opened and taehyung took me out of the car in bridal style.

I folded my arms around his neck for support. He started to walk and soon he stopped and outted me down. He took my hands and said

Taehyung: princess are you ready.

I nodded nervously and he took the cloth off my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw taehung on his knees and he had a ring in his hand.

That made me shocked and i putted my hands on my face, tears started to tickle down my eyes. I was feeling so good that someone loves me.

Taehyung looked at me and said,

Taehyung: kang yn will you be my fiancé?

I nodded my hand continuously and said,

Yn: yes yes yes I'll be i said while crying.

He putted the ring on my hand and got up and hugged me i hugged him back and cried. He made me look at him and he wiped my eyes and said,

Taehyung: princess dont cry you look ugly.

Yn: yah

I playfully hit his chest and he took me to a place where he arrange our dinner.

When we reached there it was beautiful decorated it was looking so beautiful my eyes couldn't get off it

He held my hand and took me there and made me sit then suddenly music started to play and food started to come

I looked at taehyung and said,

Yn: maste-

Taehyung: eh-eh are you still gonna call me  master  after our engagement?! He said with a smirk

Yn: opp sorry what should i call you?

Taehung: call be daddy he said with a wink

Yn: yah I'll call you taetae.

Taehyung: as you wish princess..

With that we both started to eat taehyung ordered steak and some wine after we had some dessert. As i love trying new food i loved everything like everything was yummy!!

Taehyung and i then went towards the sea shore and walked there while holding each other's hand.

We were walking silently when i asked taehyung,

Yn: tae when did you started to fall for me?

Taehyung: when i first saw you...

Yn: liar you treated me badly in the start..

Taehyung: princess that was a mistake inwas confused and jealous.

Yn: oh you get jealous huh?!

Taehyung: yeah can't i your only mine.

He said that while holding my waist.

Yn: okay okay leave me..

Taehyung: what if i don't,..

Yn: yah!!

Soon yn pushed taehyung inside the water and started running and taehyung started to chase her suddenly taehyung appeared infront of yn and that made yn startled.

Yn was gonna fall but he held her and he catched yn. Taehyung and yn looked into each other's eyes and soon taehyung started to come closer to her.

Yn closed her yn that made taehyung smirked he came to her ear and said,

Taehyung: honey looks like you really want me to kiss you eh?!

Yn opened her yes immediately she pushed taehyung and started to run her cheeks started to turn red. Taehyung went to yn and threw some water on yn.

That made yn look behind and she chased him. Taehyung was running and yn was chasing him soon yn was near taehyung and she jumped on his back and that made both to fall into the water.

Both were in the water playing with eachother throwing water at each other while laughing and smiling.

Time skip.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on the bed looking at my phone soon yn came out of washroom in her night dress her hair were wet so she was drying them with towel. She looked so damn hot she looked at me and smiled and went to the dressing table.

She started to comb her hair. Taehyung walked to her and kissed her neck she got scared and looked at him. He gave her a smile and kissed her forehead which made her smile.

He then putted a necklace on her neck and said,

Taehyung: this is my mother's necklace my father gave this to her and she gave this to me cuz she wanted to give this to my wife take care of it for me.

Yn looked at the necklace and said,

Yn: dont worry I'll keep it with me always.

Taehyung smiled at yn and they both shared a passionate kiss.
Then they both went to sleep.

In the morning.

Yn and taehyung were peacefully when a sudden knock came on the door. Taehyung got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the door and got up. He walked to the door and opened it and it was sarah.

Sarah: good morning sir!! Sir your friends have come downstairs please come down.

Taehyung: okay I'm coming.

Taehyung pov

After locking the door i looked at the time it was 9 am. I looked at yn she was sleeping peacefully i went to her and looked at her face, her face was coverd with her hairs so i putted them on the side so i can see her face. After that i kissed her that made her woke up. She smiled at me and got up and said.

Yn: good morning.

Taehyung: good morning hon.

Yn: why are you up so early.

Taehyung: we have guests thats why we have to get ready lets go.

Yn: where?

Taehyung: to take shower..

Yn: together?!

Taehyung: yes are you shy?!

Yn: n-no

Taehyung: then lets go

He picked me in a bridal style and he took me to the washroom.

After sometime we got ready and went downstairs. When we went downstairs we saw...

To be continued....