We hugged each other for about 5 minutes the, we went inside and Jacobi was screaming, Safaree went to him and once he saw Safaree he was quiet and started smiling.

Safaree:He missed me?

Me:Yea. A lot.

Safaree:I can't believe you took care of him by yourself for 2 weeks.

Me:Their wasn't any other option.

Safaree:What about the girls?

Me:Told them to leave the day you left.

Safaree:Wow. I saw you around school a lot.

Me:Yea. I have G with me.

Safaree:I noticed.

He then put Jacobi down and he walked towards me and he lifted my chin up and we kissed then, he picked me up and pushed my against the wall and j wrapped my legs around him then after 7 minutes of kissing we pulled away.

Me:I missed that.

Safaree:I did too.

He then put me down and I went to the kitchen to eat.

Me:Why you come?

Safaree:It's Christmas Eve.

Me:Any other reason?

Safaree:Christmas is a family holiday. And me and you are family.

Me:Not yet.

Safaree:You having my baby aren't you?

Me:Speaking of that. After break I'm homeschooling. I'm starting to show a little.

Safaree:Let me see.

He walked towards me and he kneeled down after he lifted up my shirt and he kissed my stomach and I put my hand on his head.

Safaree:Hey. This is your daddy speaking. Me and your mommy can't wait until you come out. We both want you to be a boy so, please be a boy. We already have your name picked out. I love you.

He then stood back up and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around him and I laid my head on his chest and we stood there.

Safaree:It is starting to show.

Me:Told you.

All of a sudden we saw a flash and we were trying to figure it where it was coming from and we looked at the front door and we saw G, Lauren, Drake, Wayne, and Candi. Then, they walked in the house and then, to where me and Safaree were.

Me:You forgot to lock the door.

Safaree:They aren't strangers.

Lauren:We aren't. You are.

Me:How?

Candi:We haven't heard from you in 2 weeks.

Me:I needed to be alone.

Drake:We understand Nic, but you could've sent us a text saying you were alright.

Wayne:I text you and you didn't answer.

Me:I was probably in the shower and once I got dressed and everything I went downstairs and fixed me something to eat.

Drake:Everyone coming together today?

Me:Think so. It's about to be a house full.

Safaree:No kidding. I love you.

Me:I love you more my big baby.

Wayne:Are you showing?

Me:It's noticeable?

Drake:Yep. Homeschool soon?

Me:Going to have too.

Drake:We gonna miss you.

Me:I know. I'm tired of standing lets go sit down.

Safaree took my hand and we went to the living room and I sat on his lap and everyone was looking at the campfire.

Me:Wanna tell stories by the campfire?

E/B:Yes!

Me:Alright. Aubrey you go first.

Aubrey:Okay Onika. I remember once I was going to your house and your dad thought I was your boyfriend and he started cussing at me.

Me:I remember that!! And I had to come downstairs and tell him too leave you alone.

Lauren:Was that the time you called me and told me you almost shitted your pants?

Drake:Maybe.

E/B:Haha.

Drake:Wayne your turn.

Wayne:This is hilarious. So, I wake up out my nap and I hear Nicki crying so, I get up and I go to her room and when I open her door she jumps out of nowhere and sacred the shit out of me. I fell backwards and I sprained my ankle.

Me:Then I got in trouble.

Wayne:You hurt me!

Me:You deserved it! Anyways.

Wayne:Lauren your turn.

Lauren:I remember when me and Nika used to come over my house very weekend. I would say by the 2nd month she wasn't labeled a guest anymore she's now allowed at the house whenever have wants. She forgot her key and my mom was at work and I was driving to the house and this was in late November so, she was standing outside for 15 minutes.

Me:And when you came I was a popsicle. It took me 25 minutes to warm up.

Lauren:No one told you too leave your key.

Me:Shut up.

Lauren:Your turn Nika.

Me:My campfire is based off of friends that I consider family. I love all of you so much like, I don't know what I would do without you guys. You guys put up with my bullshit and you guys stay for me. You don't walk out and say "Fuck it" Safaree. But you guys aren't my friends your my family! We share so many memories together! That's why when we move I'm not leaving you guys. If we weren't this close I wild leave you, but we really are close. I love all of you.

At that time everybody came and they heard what Nicki said and all of them were crying with joy.

Me:I want you to remember that. When I say I don't love you or fuck you I'm saying it because I don't want to be bothered or I'm mad. I will always love you guys.

E/B:We'll always love you too Nika.

Me:Your turn baby.

Safaree:Well, there was this one day and I found out I had a E in Math and the teacher assigned me this gorgeous girl so, later that evening I went to her house and we did homework and stuff then, we got closer, then, we started dating-.

Me:Make it shorter!

Safaree:I met the amazing girl of my life. I know your not perfect. Nobody is. But she made everyone realize something. That they can be theirselves and they don't have to pretend. And I love her for that. I love you Onika.

Me:I love you so much more Safaree.
_______________________________
Here Y'al go. Last chapters comments were low. Fix that.

-Gabby Out